cherry tv

clips4sale

Poll: should sexstation be in widescreen
This poll is closed.
yes full on widescreen.... more screen means more of the girls 72.50% 29 72.50%
id like widescreen with the option of old standard to keep format compatability with my other screens 12.50% 5 12.50%
WHAT!!!... im quite happy with it and see no reason to upgrade. my hamsters are runing flat out as it is, and the poor guys cant take much more... 15.00% 6 15.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

sexstation, should it be widescreen???

HEX!T Away
Retired

sexstation, should it be widescreen???
after watching a couple of mins this after noon i notice its still broadcasting in 4:3 format thus wasting a lot of my screen @fullsize window. as i and probably a lot of you guys have widescreen displays... i wanna ask, would you like sexstation to come out of the stone age and broadcast in the newer standard of 16/9/widescreen?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-07-2011 21:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: sexstation, should it be widescreen???
thanx for the effort so far guys... the poll is open for another 2 weeks... closing around the 16th

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-07-2011 15:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles