Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(04-12-2012 21:08 )gazfc Wrote:  How has the thread count in studio 66 section gone up by 57 threads yet the post count is down by so much?

Probably the revolving door recruitment policy along with the US imports, each new girl generates a Chat thread and a Caps & Vids thread, they soon mount up.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
04-12-2012 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

(04-12-2012 21:08 )gazfc Wrote:  How has the thread count in studio 66 section gone up by 57 threads yet the post count is down by so much?

i think some of the girls got their own sections which would've taken post out of the general forum total. as far as 57 threads being started each girl that starts has two threads attributed to her, a caps and vids thread and a chat thread so that probably accounts for the rise in threads.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
04-12-2012 21:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

At least more members have posted

They've been bringing in loads of new babes in 2012, but most of them don't generate much interest on here, unlike some of their previous babes. Quantity over quality is the direction Studio 66 decided to go in 2012.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 21:18 by Chilly.)
04-12-2012 21:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not just studio66 that has brought in lots of new babes. babestation has done it too with bs apprentice and quite a few have gone on to babestation itsself. rlc picked up a lot of the former bs babes and theyve added the likes of olivia and charlotte nelson too. storm, xxxpanded have also brought in new babes. think the s66 guest stars are most likely to be the reason why the no of threads have gone up yet the no of posts have gone down as they only do a few shows and then go, most only do one guest stint apart from alexis texas, sophie dee and tori black

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2012 23:06
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Gotta say it, the lack of activity on here the last few weeks is shocking! Come on guys!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
07-12-2012 01:57
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

F.E. we both know one of the reasons behind people not wanting to spend much time here lately........

...........way too much 'bad mouthing' in posts, and people getting far too personal or upset at each other..... it's no wonder the really good posters started leaving when all they got for their efforts was abuse or called names..... we all chose to take a sabatical from here now and then, but not all come back for more..... lol. k

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
07-12-2012 02:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well like a lot of people on this forum. In the real world I do infact have a full time job which consists of a pattern of day and nightshifts.

I also have friends and family and I'm guessing with Christmas coming up forum activity is going to become a little bit quieter. Especially on Christmas day Rolleyes

I mean I can hardly say to my Brother when I'm up at his house on Christmas. Come on now. To fuck with Only Fools And Horses. Get Babestation on, I've got a forum to stay up to date with Big Laugh

Not to mention the rest of my family members. I also don't expect to find myself being presented with a Babestation callendar as one of my gifts either.

If only they knew what else I watched on SKY apart from the football laugh
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 09:26 by Scottishbloke.)
07-12-2012 09:25
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I wouldn't ask to put babestation on, i'd just put it on regardless...my tv my rules! Saying that, cant really see any turkey stuffing going on on X, there's more chance of Delia Smith stuffing something or Nigella having a spit roast these days..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
08-12-2012 05:54
mellover Offline
Banned

May be they are just fed up of some moderators messing with post all the time.

There seems to be one or two who seem to get confused with site rules and there own personal opinions = site rule.

They remove post, threads, with no explanation, purely becasue they don't agree with it. Some even slapping unexplained warnings on poeple with no justification.

I use to mod on a site much bigger than this and mods like that would be removed, they are the type who seem to get a power trip out of it.

As long as there are no site rules broken post should remain, what makes this place especially bad, they may say, remove a post comment that may not like a minor thing about a certain model, but allow the most nasty on going comments against others.

Inconsistancies and clear favouratism will never go down well with members.

It will be noticed.

See how long this post lasts.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 01:21 by mellover.)
08-12-2012 18:12
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

Have noticed that my self.I posted a joke the other day and it got deleted,I have read jokes in the joke thread that are more offensive than the joke that i posted, and i posted in the 'Who do you want to see on BabestationX' thread and it got censored,So i just deleted the post.
If it's going to be like that then there's no point in posting.And they do it without giving you a reason,What do they want,for us to run all posts before a mod so they can give it the go ahead or not.
Wait a minute,That's a good idea when you're going to post something send it to a mod to get checked that it's post worthy,i'm sure that would piss them off enough to take a hint(lol) In all seriousness,If a post isn't breaking any rules then a mod shouldn't be able to censor or delete it.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
08-12-2012 18:58

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS