Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
I flounced at work. Had a disagreement at work and told my boss to fuck off and shove the job where the sun doesn't shine. I got a call from HR and had to come back in to discuss the situation with senior management. Cut a long story short 5 years later I'm still there! Big Grin

(not that this has anything to do with the matter or that I'm suggesting Gaz flounced. Just felt like sharing a shit anecdote with you all )

Anyway, Gaz never knew you particularly well but you were a sound member of the forum and I thank you massively for all the caps vid's and humour you provided! Good luck mate and be happy Big Grin

Edit - P.S Thanks for the non rep as well you cuuu..... Only kiddin' Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 18:23 by Money_Shot.)
17-01-2012 18:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I like how this has now been turned into a 'flounce' i just wonder if the real reason as to why he (and a few others) have left will ever be addresed?

Personally id join him in leaving but I refuse to be bullied off this board.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 19:50 by gazfc.)
17-01-2012 19:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

A sad day and another legend leaves. I thought about retiring. My boobs are sagging and my ball sack drags on the floor these days but a chance meeting with a female member of the Ball Sack Dragsters Club has changed my life.

For those female forumites who just love a huge sagging ball sack pm me and I will send you a link to my BSDC cam! You will need a 50 inch plasma to get the full benefit and of course 1080p to pick out the hairy detail.

I think Gaz, Hexit and co may have missed out on a golden opportunity and have prematurely ejaculated, I mean evacuated ............again.Wink

All the best in retirement fellas.

Man cannot live on head alone.
17-01-2012 20:15
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry to see you go Gaz really enjoyed your comments and capping especially when Louise was on TVX and we had the crack about football.

Without you and Louise and Courtney's disappearance and my disenchancement with the most of the channels i shall have to start watching Newsnight for some company.

18-01-2012 00:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Who is this legend you speak of?
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 03:09 by mrmann.)
18-01-2012 03:08
terence Offline

(18-01-2012 03:08 )mrmann Wrote:  Who is this legend you speak of?

gaz'av1'aston.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
18-01-2012 03:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(18-01-2012 03:13 )terence Wrote:  

gaz'av1'aston.

Isn't that the name of a well used indigestion relief pill ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-01-2012 03:44
Charlemagne Offline

(18-01-2012 03:44 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 03:13 )terence Wrote:  

gaz'av1'aston.

Isn't that the name of a well used indigestion relief pill ?

Gaz is famous for being Aston Villa's biggest fan.. he's probably their only fan.
And don't forget he is popular on the forum as he won this years 'Capper Award'.
He's also famous for having a very understanding wife Wink

I hope that he changes his mind and resumes his posting duties soon. Smile
18-01-2012 11:21
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(17-01-2012 19:47 )gazfc Wrote:  I like how this has now been turned into a 'flounce' i just wonder if the real reason as to why he (and a few others) have left will ever be addresed?

Personally id join him in leaving but I refuse to be bullied off this board.

I personally don't have the faintest idea about why he, and others *really* left. I have no right to know and in fairness it is none of my business. As far as I know the reasons aren't on the forum for others and I to read.

Gaz said something about PM'ing admin so I would guess privately said issues were/are raised, discussed and addressed accordingly by all parties involved.

Basically unless all the washing gets aired in public I don't suppose we'll ever know if the issues have been addressed, especially as most of the users wouldn't have a clue what the reasons are anyway.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
18-01-2012 19:49
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Some of you may have spotted that i am back Smile

...well i never really went away with all the times i logged on since my "Flounce" Rolleyes so lets just say i
wasn't actively posting/contributing on the forum for the last several days or so and genuinely had
no intention of coming back until i felt things had changed for the better...

Just a few things i want to address before i get back into forum life..

I know that the word "flounce" was banded about by certain people, but I didnt "announce my departure on the forum...

(16-01-2012 22:10 )Sm© Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 21:57 )gazfc Wrote:  interesting that this thread has been re-opened, shame it wasnt done before another upstanding member of this forum left
He was online last night, must have been some posts in the Louise thread Wink

...in a post that was then removed he offered up "flounce" as a possible explanation as to why i might have left.!

He didnt use my name but most regular posters were aware of who
Sm©'s and gazfc's posts related to (If not at that point, they certainly were later on in this thread)

(17-01-2012 14:42 )StanTheMan Wrote:  .....Never have quite understood why a member feels it necessary to tell everyone they're leaving. If they're going for good and want to bid farewell to certain members then they can do so via a PM, can't they?

I only told a few people, via twitter (DM's before anyone says twitter isnt private) so had no intention
of making a "flounce" type thread or any other post announcing my departure. The above post and the one that was
edited or removed was one i felt the need to respond to, to clarify my side of the story.

(17-01-2012 12:49 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I think there comes a time when burn out occurs for forum members...

fair point, but my leaving was not due to burnout or boredom of the channels as i actually
quite enjoy contributing and have done for the last 3+ years but IT IS and has been getting
increasingly more frustrating being able to get ones opinion across without being censored..

(17-01-2012 08:48 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Does this mean that the post of Louise's fanboy is free. Big Grin

NO Big Grin

Moving on to my final point...

(17-01-2012 01:21 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Just to clarify, I have left the forum for now...
..Until things improve i no longer want to contribute, i may be back, may not...call it semi-retirement!

Its been brought to my attention that one of the main "issues" that i mentioned in my PM to Skateguy & Admin with this forum
has now been addressed so at this point im happy to return.....for now!

thanks

Gaz
20-01-2012 23:11

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS