Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

rover Offline

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
welcome to the madhouse goldentom.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
30-01-2009 02:45
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

The baiting of me didn't help at all lol.

My side of it wasn't about Lynsey, it was Lori, as per the thread, and she never set expectations she'd get them out. She does a playful tease, she does it well and i don't expect anything more from her. Its why i like watching and bantering with her. But from all i read in the Lynsey stuff, it was basically why have the daytime girls come on and not get them out. thats what it was on that thread he started it on and its how he seemed on here about Lori, now my reading the other thread may have tainted this discussion a bit, but it basically just seemed like a transferral from that other thread. I'll be honest and say that Lynsey isn't one of my faves, cos of the overkill mostly and i think she over teases a bit too much. But like i said, i don't expect any of the girls on PG to get them out, just cos others have, doesn't mean all of them have to follow like sheep. I've said it before, Personally i like that some of the girls don't, it keeps it interesting!

it shouldn't have gotten personal saying things like i was a fanboi, ass kisser, and the comment saying that "they said i would be like this" when i had only been a member for a week or so, amongst other ones, i tried not to get personal back. I'm just a guy who, by nature, is friendly, funny, nice and with girls a little flirty. You can be that and not be an ass kisser.

now thats definately it from me on this subject in this thread. personally i'm shutting the door on this. People can say or think whatever they want.
30-01-2009 02:47
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

phallusphungus wrote
One of the outstanding principles of English Law is that an action cannot be a crime if there is no law against it.

If you read the first post again you will see that the thread is not exclusively for screen caps of Lori's first night on PG, so I repeat my earlier point that Hexit is perfectly entitled to have a rant here.

So using the principle I mentioned above, if you were to argue this point in a court of law, Shandyman, you'd have less legs to stand on than Heather Mills. Tongue
[/quote]

The same principles could be used about the show. As far as I know there is no law against keeping your bra on,on PG, therefore Lori or Lynsey did not commit a crime, but the way some have reacted you would have thought they had committed the crime of the century.

For the record I thought Lori did no more than ok and Lynsey should stick to PP.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 02:53 by oopnorth.)
30-01-2009 02:50
Shandy Offline

goldentom Wrote:Im so bored of reading this argument.

can we get back to Lori? Did anyone actually speak to her? Personally i am more interested in how far she went in her phone calls.....

Hi by the way!

Hey.

prob best to ask in the other thread, less convuluted! its where the pics and vids are. I tried calling, but the phone system was stuffed! wouldn't let me listen in as i waited and got stuck in an infinite loop!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3363

oopnorth Wrote:The same principles could be used about the show. As far as I know there is no law against keeping your bra on,on PG, therefore Lori or Lynsey did not commit a crime, but the way some have reacted you would have thought they had committed the crime of the century.

lol thats well said and made me smile!

thats it now, leaving the madhouse. if people wanna carry on, go for it!!! lol
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 02:54 by Shandy.)
30-01-2009 02:51
goldentom Offline
Apprentice Poster

haha thanks Rover. I have been observing this madhouse for some weeks (and the channels for a lot lot longer) but thought i would chip in now.

certainly is heated isnt it!? haha
30-01-2009 02:53
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:
goldentom Wrote:Im so bored of reading this argument.

can we get back to Lori? Did anyone actually speak to her? Personally i am more interested in how far she went in her phone calls.....

Hi by the way!

Hey.

prob best to ask in the other thread, less convuluted! its where the pics and vids are. I tried calling, but the phone system was stuffed! wouldn't let me listen in as i waited and got stuck in an infinite loop!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3363

oopnorth Wrote:The same principles could be used about the show. As far as I know there is no law against keeping your bra on,on PG, therefore Lori or Lynsey did not commit a crime, but the way some have reacted you would have thought they had committed the crime of the century.

lol thats well said and made me smile!

thats it now, leaving the madhouse. if people wanna carry on, go for it!!! lol

Lol! for someone who has said he is done with this "argument" you don't half keep on replying Tongue

Can't we just all agree to disagree because, to be honest, when I first started reading this thread I thought it was quite amusing. Now, however it's just tedious and -dare I say it? - childish.

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
30-01-2009 12:11
LittleL Offline
Senior Poster

Oh my god.. can't beleive this threads still actually going!! Lol!!Hexit.. your gona hate me even more now.. because i am doing another Party Girls on the 9th of Feb with Morgan!!!! Lol!!.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was a bit naughtier on there last time... on what show do you get to see me on all fours all night long!!!? Lol!! and it hurt you know.. i had sore knee's and elbows for a few days after.. and a wore a see thru top!! There's no other show where i can wear one of those!! On P.P tonight too everyone, so come and say hi of you get chance!! and thanks to everyone who's on my website already.. i'm having so much fun in there, and its only been up and running for 2 weeks! Me thinks its only going to get better!!! Yiiiiiiiiipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Love ya's!!
Lori.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.LoriBuckby.com - Be there.... or be square!!!!!
31-01-2009 12:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol like i said earlyer i dont h8 you lori quite the oposite. for your replys you earnd my respects...lol. i may not agree with you moving channels but yer a big girl and its your job. so nothing else to add as i have said my bit... have fun and tc.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-01-2009 13:23
LittleL Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks mate!!! Big Grin Hopefully i can convert you in to a non-boob watcher!! Lol!!xxxx

http://www.LoriBuckby.com - Be there.... or be square!!!!!
31-01-2009 20:05
cherryryder Offline
Gone

LittleL Wrote:Thanks mate!!! Big Grin Hopefully i can convert you in to a non-boob watcher!! Lol!!xxxx

perhaps you should show more of your cute ass to compensate for the no go on tits out...Tongue
xx
31-01-2009 20:09
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles