RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
phallusfungus we finally meet now explean y u rep me for no reason

i havent been rude to u while i have been a member on this great fourm

so y give a negitive rep
30-01-2009 01:23
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

I said it was running commentary and screen caps, also in one of the replies to Hexit tonight i said friendly banter (edit see post 171). Someone asked if she was staying on the whole night and if she'd get them out, I answered with what i knew, that she was staying til 5.30 and i didn't think she'd go topless, although i was factually incorrect as i knew she wasn't as she had said so. And i said she doesn't need to go topless. I'm not saying he shouldn't have given his opinion, just saying that he had no need to move his argument/rant whatever from the party girls thread that he started in and bring it into the thread we had going which was light hearted.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 01:30 by Shandy.)
30-01-2009 01:25
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

i agree
30-01-2009 01:28
phallusfungus Away

gersfan 321 Wrote:phallusfungus we finally meet now explean y u rep me for no reason

i havent been rude to u while i have been a member on this great fourm

so y give a negitive rep

For some of the comments you made about Hexit. If you don't like what he's saying, put up a constructive argument such as Shandyman is doing.

The neg is for your posts 135, 137, 175 & 177. That's the reason for derepping you (not the "rep me for no reason" you derepped me for). Those posts weren't helpful in any way.

You haven't been rude to me and I haven't got anything against you cos you haven't done anything to me. If those posts weren't made or you had made a constructive argument against Hexit I wouldn't have derepped you.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 01:39 by phallusfungus.)
30-01-2009 01:37
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

hex have a construcitve argument on here

he was crying like a bitch

u took rep off me u got a rep took of u

thats me bro

if u cheek me u get cheek back

that simple
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 01:44 by scotslion1985.)
30-01-2009 01:39
phallusfungus Away

gersfan 321 Wrote:hex have a construcitve argument on here

he was crying like a bitch

He does make his points, however bluntly. I've had a quick flick through some of your other posts, and see that apart from this thread you seem to have a decent chat with the lads on here. So why lower your standards calling Hexit names?

Bit silly to derep me before getting an answer as to why I derepped you. But anyway, I'll sleep well tonight.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
30-01-2009 01:51
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

just he lash out at the girls for no reason cuz they got topless

with lynsey she dosnt need to same wi lori they both are stunning and get call by doing wat hey do with out getting them out
30-01-2009 01:55
phallusfungus Away

gersfan 321 Wrote:just he lash out at the girls for no reason cuz they got topless

with lynsey she dosnt need to same wi lori they both are stunning and get call by doing wat hey do with out getting them out

Don't get so wound up about it. He's got a blunt style at times (which I like), but the girls seem able to handle it. If they wanna do nights without getting their tits out, I'd rather see them on 960 rather than working for those Cellcast tossers. Smile

Sure the girls are gonna get calls without getting their tits out. That's why they are better suited for the daytime shows, imo.

30-01-2009 02:18
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Just read the whole of the thread, and I think the MAIN point Hexit was trying to make in this thread and in Lynsey's is the advertising.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Hexit thought it was the wrong way of advertising their sites. Not because he was addicted to seeing their tits. Suggesting that Lynsey did not live up to the expectations she gave. She set some, and let people down.

This is a forum afterall, it is always nice to have a debate but when name calling starts that is where it should stop.

The baiting of shandyman probably didn't help either! Tongue Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 12:14 by BristolRovers.)
30-01-2009 02:30
goldentom Offline
Apprentice Poster

Im so bored of reading this argument.

can we get back to Lori? Did anyone actually speak to her? Personally i am more interested in how far she went in her phone calls.....

Hi by the way!
30-01-2009 02:44
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles