lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

Shandy Offline

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
Hexit Wrote:it didnt say lori caps thread it said Lori debut on Party Girls if it had of said caps thread i wouldnt have botherd posting it didnt so i did.

So the first post in the thread and following posts giving a little bit of a running commentary was too much of a subtle hint then????? haha. here's the first post just in case you missed it! NOTE THE FIRST SENTENCE!!!

firebird Wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can somebody upload some screen caps of Lori when she starts on Party Girls.
By the time i post this she will have already Launched....Smile
SO I CAN SEE WHAT IM BLOODY MISSING!
And look forward to some vides in the morning please thanks Guys Smile
30-01-2009 00:26
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

oh and my shandyman you were just as guilty of rubishing the thread as i so plz dont go spoiting that yer innocent.

as for ranting. there was no rant it was kept civil mainly due to the fact i was dealing with a sencative issue that some found hard to understand. lori managed to give a decent reply even though she read most if not all of what i posted up until then, she showed class, and ernd my respect. some others just acted like dickheads when faced with an oppinion that differed from theres. that aint my fault, its there small mindedness...

dont h8 the player h8 the game as they say, and it was a game, well to me anyway.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2009 00:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

WHAT DOES THE TITLE SAY FFS.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2009 00:29
phallusfungus Away

firebird Wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can somebody upload some screen caps of Lori when she starts on Party Girls.

The first post asked if somebody could upload screen caps of Lori. It DOESN'T say this thread is exclusively for screen caps, so if Hexit wants to rant here he is perfectly free to to so. And thank god he did. His posts are amongst the best on this forum, and it's much more entertaining reading his posts than listening to some bird speaking with a pseudo-sexy Jessica Rabbit accent on some Cellcast channel. Nothing against the girls, it's just the Cellcast management trying to rip off more mug punters asking the girls to use daft accents and also putting black things over the girls' tits and fandangos when it's perfectly obvious that they are fully clothed. If some tosser pays £3 a pop thinking they're gonna see some funbags on a modest bird, they deserve to get ripped off.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
30-01-2009 00:32
Shandy Offline

I was only replying to you, voicing my opinion, but you couldn't let it die either, you had to get the last word.

i didn't find it hard to understand, in my personal opinion i thought you were wrong. you're getting pretty cheap& personal now calling people dickheads and saying their small minded. Just cos some of us didn't agree with you.

Yes the title says Lori debut on PG, but its not just the title that implies the content, its the first post! the first post said about wanting caps up and the ones that followed were mostly a running commentary of what was going on for those without freeview. As I and a coupla people said, if you wanted to go on about what you did and have a debate or whatever, you should have done a new thread, or just continue the one you were having earlier about lynsey. If you notice the some of the latest posts, they too were about the caps, and someone started a new thread cos of it as the caps were too difficult to find.

I'm just leaving it there, cos i don't need to have the last word. reply if you want, i finally can't be bothered anymore.
30-01-2009 00:39
Shandy Offline

oh and Hexit, Lori must have done something right as she's doing more shifts next month!!!
30-01-2009 00:39
Shandy Offline

phallusfungus Wrote:

The first post asked if somebody could upload screen caps of Lori. It DOESN'T say this thread is exclusively for screen caps, so if Hexit wants to rant here he is perfectly free to to so. And thank god he did. His posts are amongst the best on this forum, and it's much more entertaining reading his posts than listening to some bird speaking with a pseudo-sexy Jessica Rabbit accent on some Cellcast channel. Nothing against the girls, it's just the Cellcast management trying to rip off more mug punters asking the girls to use daft accents and also putting black things over the girls' tits and fandangos when it's perfectly obvious that they are fully clothed. If some tosser pays £3 a pop thinking they're gonna see some funbags on a modest bird, they deserve to get ripped off.

I'm not just saying the first post, the ones that followed were running commentaries and friendly banter til Hexit came on to complain about Daytime girls coming on to Nighttime shows. So what if they went on there to promote themselves and that. If someone pays for it, so what.
30-01-2009 00:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

thanks for that im a bit to pissed (drunk ) to put it so nicley... Big Grin anyways im off to play with the wife, phalus catch ya another time and do yerself a favour leave them be. he will just spit yer words back at you and twist it into somthing its not m8. he aint worth the effort...

30-01-2009 00:42
phallusfungus Away

shandyman Wrote:I was only replying to you, voicing my opinion, but you couldn't let it die either, you had to get the last word.

i didn't find it hard to understand, in my personal opinion i thought you were wrong. you're getting pretty cheap& personal now calling people dickheads and saying their small minded. Just cos some of us didn't agree with you.

Yes the title says Lori debut on PG, but its not just the title that implies the content, its the first post! the first post said about wanting caps up and the ones that followed were mostly a running commentary of what was going on for those without freeview. As I and a coupla people said, if you wanted to go on about what you did and have a debate or whatever, you should have done a new thread, or just continue the one you were having earlier about lynsey. If you notice the some of the latest posts, they too were about the caps, and someone started a new thread cos of it as the caps were too difficult to find.

I'm just leaving it there, cos i don't need to have the last word. reply if you want, i finally can't be bothered anymore.

One of the outstanding principles of English Law is that an action cannot be a crime if there is no law against it.

If you read the first post again you will see that the thread is not exclusively for screen caps of Lori's first night on PG, so I repeat my earlier point that Hexit is perfectly entitled to have a rant here.

So using the principle I mentioned above, if you were to argue this point in a court of law, Shandyman, you'd have less legs to stand on than Heather Mills. Tongue

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
30-01-2009 00:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

oh and i almost forgot lindsey rased the expectations of the fans by advertising this on her blogs. just went and had a look this morning

oh yes boys, partygirls here i come will i be topless???(THIS RASES EXPECTATIONS) will i be extra naughty???? well theres only one place to be on monday the 26th and thts freeview partygirls…

personally i am soooooooooooo excited coz i get to lay on a bed an be as NAUGHTY AS I WANT 2 BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO YEAH I WAS RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I SAID ABOUT HER...

30-01-2009 00:46
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles