clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Sophie Jolie - Chat & Discussion

drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sophie Jolie - Chat & Discussion
(26-06-2011 08:56 )Webbiola Wrote:  Very cute, very chatty. Lots of Thrall mannerisms which makes for very entertaining viewing. If either Thrall twin was your girlfriend you would so want to bed her sister! Preferably at the same time!Tongue

Great start girl and a good addition to the Elite team which opens up some very intriguing possibilities some time down the line.Wink

Hell, neither are my girlfriend and I would still love to bed both sisters at the same time Wink

(26-06-2011 08:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sophie told me via twitter yesterday she doesnt plan on doing nights and will just be a day babe if she stays at elite.

I know that she has said that she is not looking to do nightshows but I'm pretty sure Danica has said in the past that Sophie was not looking to do any moddeling so coming on Elite TV at all is surprising. Assuming she stays, which I hope she does, once she gets to know the girls and feels more comfortable there she might decide at some point to chuck the dayjob and try for this full time. Which in turn may lead to a lessening on her stance towards the nightshows.

She's made it clear she doesn't feel like this at the moment but who knows what she'll feel like in a year or two.

Women have been known to change their minds on occasion eek Wink

Probably getting a bit ahead of myself since she's only just done her first shift!!!

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
26-06-2011 09:59
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

It's 10am...
Sophie's finished for the day.

It must have cost Brinsford a fortune this morning Wink
26-06-2011 10:03
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

id like to drink her sex weeImportant

26-06-2011 10:14
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

eek

[Image: th_907858686_ishot_3_123_23lo.jpg]

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
26-06-2011 10:19
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Oh good, she has attracted the attention of one of our most poetic sexual posters. Fernanda may yet have a rival. Smile As a pre warning Sophie (if you read these) please take the following as a high compliment!
(26-06-2011 10:14 )cwpussylover Wrote:  id like to drink her sex weeImportant

I think two sisters in a 2-4-1 would be far too weird for a nightshow, but perhaps a dayshow? They would probably descend into giggly fits and gossip, but that might be alot of fun and very attractive for callers to join in? I think Danica would be great at involving the caller in that kind of scenario.

Oh and Sophie looks fit (although I slept in, meh, I really am a night show follower).
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 11:33 by Roquentin.)
26-06-2011 11:25
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

It does sound as though Sophie had a good time this morning and that she'll be back on our screens at some point.

She posted the below on twitter:

thank you so much for your support! I hoped you liked the show! Hopefully I will be back very soon! X

Good news Smile

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
26-06-2011 12:21
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Well boys & girls just a week to wait for Miss Jolie she's on next weekend early morning not sure which day.

26-06-2011 15:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She certainly likes to smile. Cool Her sister did indeed let the side down by putting on a very poor show on Thursday night/early Friday morning, however, Sophie managed to restore some pride for her family Elite TV by putting on a decent debut. Yep, watch and learn from your sister, Danica. Sophie 1 Danica 0*. Big Grin

* Fingers crossed Danica doesn't read this. Wink
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 15:53 by Chilly.)
26-06-2011 15:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-06-2011 11:25 )Roquentin Wrote:  I think two sisters in a 2-4-1 would be far too weird for a nightshow, but perhaps a dayshow? They would probably descend into giggly fits and gossip, but that might be alot of fun and very attractive for callers to join in? I think Danica would be great at involving the caller in that kind of scenario.

bs do 241's with their twin sisters preeti & priya, they dont interact with each other but they are on the same bed.

great news sophie enjoyed her debut and also she's back next week for another enTHRALLing showlaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
26-06-2011 16:44
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Welcome to the forum Sophie.Smile
26-06-2011 19:06
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles