Posting Machine

RE: Cara Brett - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
we will have to see wat she says on tuesday
26-06-2011 21:21
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I asked cara about a nightshow on twitter and she just said "no nightshow" so it is looking like for whatever reason there is no nightshow from cara now. I'm sure brinsford will tell us tomorrow when cara is next on

Piper Niven Superfan
27-06-2011 08:48
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

i told you so. it was all put up. So rammy looks like a few people was right shes bottled it
27-06-2011 16:25
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Not doing a night show, does not equate to bottling it.

Now Cara could have cancelled because she was nervous about the night show (i.e as a few have put it, bottled it). Although sometimes not doing something is more courageous than actually going through with something you are not comfortable with.

But Cara could have cancelled because,

She wasn't getting paid enough.
Her boyfriend/family didn't like her doing it.
She has signed a contract elsewhere preventing it.
etc
etc

Or Elite could have cancelled the show for a reason known to them

By all means get the hump with Cara and say she bottled it, but unless you know more than you are telling then that is a massive assumption.
27-06-2011 16:49
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

as much as i dislike her and her poor day shows i think its harsh saying shes bottled it, more likely a money issue i think.
27-06-2011 16:56
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

thing is if she was so disappointed why doesnt she do somethin about it and if elite has stopped it then they are more to blame than cara. Just think the whole issue is disappointing
27-06-2011 17:00
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I certainly don't think it's got anything to do with being nervous about it. After-all, she's got her kit off many times for other websites, and done full nude photoshoots before. It's more likely to be a contractual issue, or a personal issue that preventing it.

If it's the latter, then that's something that may take a while to correct. Either way, it's something she has to sort out, and is none of our business.

If it happens, great. If not, then we will at least have some raunchy video's and pic sets to look forward to on the website.
27-06-2011 17:04
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(27-06-2011 16:56 )chrislatimer Wrote:  as much as i dislike her and her poor day shows i think its harsh saying shes bottled it, more likely a money issue i think.

hehe, wow Chris, shes not my favourite (hmmm Ive said that before and changed my mind), but disliking her and her dayshows? I woulda thought this was quite a hard thing to do! Smile

I guess thats the nature of taste, we all might differ and its not a matter of fact. As Hume said, its got nothing to do with reason. ('tis not contrary to reason...)

Ps - did we turn this into Danica's thread? Are we keeping this thing going forever or what? Big Grin 6 pages and counting.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 17:10 by Roquentin.)
27-06-2011 17:06
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

im sorry i dont think raunchy pics or vids are nowhere near as good as a nightshow.
27-06-2011 17:06
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Thank you to bcl and Ace for a bit of perspective on this, in contrast to the massive overreaction from dibs2k9. Why are you so angry about this? It's not the end of the world that Cara's not doing a nightshow, and it's totally unfair to say she's "bottled it". It's comments like that which are the reason why many girls are reluctant to post on here.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
27-06-2011 17:13
Thread Closed 

glamour idols