babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

RE: IS BOB DEAD OR BEEN KIDNAPPED???
(05-07-2010 19:25 )supergibbo Wrote:  Has bob been kidnapped by blueburd, or has he passed away from over doing the ladies cigars and brandy,,,,,, only i notice he made only one reply since 24th may in forum, or it could just be he bored of us all in forum and and not be bothered coz he is selling up to bluebird,,,,,, only other option i can think off is he run away with kylie coz she has not been seen or heard from since her one night on club which was same time bob dissappeared,,,,,hmmmmm mysterybladewave

I certainly hope that paradiso is not selling up. Also if paradiso was to sell up please please please Ashleigh Doll sign up with anyone else but them Big Laugh

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 00:50 by 'BigBen'.)
14-07-2010 00:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Club Paradiso - Discussion And Thoughts
When i put it on 966 a few mins ago i had to laugh because when Morgan worked on TVX she told me that she was trying to get her to leave 966 & join her on TVX. Now look what's happened she's left or got sacked from TVX & joined her on 966 Bounce Bounce Bounce

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2010 23:34 by SirAssAlot.)
16-07-2010 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

Smile good evening folks Big Grin
can someone please tell me who the 2 girls are ? who are on paradiso tonight Important the girl on the right with the dark hair has been stroking the edges of her little tiny panties and looking very sexy Tongue
and the blonde haired girl on the right !!! well i`ve liked hair for ages but ive only seen her once & i dont know who she is ? i think she`s got fabulous tits but she is very atyractive and i just thi she is a total darlin` & that suit is amazin` especially the fishnet panties Surprised
i`d love her in a little tiny top slipping those beautiful nipples shocked from mornin till noon & in to the night Heart
i really like you gorgeous Wink
TigerPETExXx
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2010 22:01 by pewack1976.)
22-07-2010 22:00
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I think the one with the dark hair is amber leigh, can't remember the one. someone will correct me if am wrong.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-07-2010 22:27
rover Offline

The dark haired one is amber leigh.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
22-07-2010 22:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I think Club Paradiso is probably the worst channel out there now. The production and 'performances' are beyond lazy. It's as though the whole team have just given up and are merely going through the motions until they die completely.

Q. How many different ways are there to spread cream across your tits?

A. Club Paradiso are currently investigating.
24-07-2010 20:11
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Any channel with Ashleigh on is ok by me.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2010 21:27 by rickhardo.)
24-07-2010 21:22
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

the girls are hot but no kissing and touching makes me sad

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
24-07-2010 21:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-07-2010 21:48 )alexfury Wrote:  the girls are hot but no kissing and touching makes me sad

'Girls'? Plural? You mean there's more than just her?
25-07-2010 00:45
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Stan on my tv there she is looking very fuckable and next to her is the equally fuckable Ashleigh..

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-07-2010 01:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV