gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
My neurology appointment in Edinburgh, which was scheduled for February but delayed until April, now won't happen until June. #ModernBritain
01-04-2015 17:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

pissed off that i can no longer NEG rep members who act like assholes.

i got complaints that it was my fault sin tv is now broadcasting black screens on its off air streams.

hmm...

to this guys logic, it has absolutely nothing to do with him watching/recording off air streams 24 hours a day incase he missed a nipple on links he was given. thats rite they werent even his own links...

it has nothing to do with the fact the channel hasnt even started its tv broadcast and is in the process of setting up and testing...
it has nothing to do with the fact there offering higher quality streams so will likely be turning off air 1s black to save bandwidth.
nope it has to be my fault because i posted 1 still of the studio for an off air cam... hmmm Big Laugh

fact is he wouldnt be watching the off air streams if he wasnt given the links (didnt even say thank you for them) as the site overlays the dead streams so the only way he would know they are blank is if he used my links... Rolleyes

so yeah BRING BACK NEG REPS!... some guys deserve em...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 08:01 by HEX!T.)
05-04-2015 07:58
Charlemagne Offline

I've mentioned it before, but why does the BBC bother to book singer Sia. Totally incorrectly named as we can't see her.

Edit: Even Michael Mcintire cracked the same joke Rolleyes
05-04-2015 20:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Pissed off that 95% of people in nightclubs are complete fu&king scumbag brainless cunty cunts! Damn muppets from a Jim Henson movie, with women who make pigeon noises at a high pitch.

Loud, brainless, scumbag cunty cunts!

Also pissed off at the amount of people who have to spit all over the street/sidewalk, as well as vomit and throw their trash all over the cunting place.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 21:44 by mrmann.)
05-04-2015 21:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

(05-04-2015 20:40 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I've mentioned it before, but why does the BBC bother to book singer Sia. Totally incorrectly named as we can't see her.

she has a thing about showing her face to the media.
personally i couldnt care if i see her as long as she keeps producing songs like chandelier and elastic heart.
her voice just gives me goosebumps.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-04-2015 22:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bed sets.
That is all annoyed

05-04-2015 22:29
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-04-2015 22:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 20:40 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I've mentioned it before, but why does the BBC bother to book singer Sia. Totally incorrectly named as we can't see her.

she has a thing about showing her face to the media.
personally i couldnt care if i see her as long as she keeps producing songs like chandelier and elastic heart.
I can put up with the songs. The videos, however annoyedannoyedannoyed

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-04-2015 20:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Not pissed off but very fed up of the amount of negativity on the forum at the moment. Just want things to be more positive on here than they are at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2015 11:53
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Once the channels give us something worth crowing about then there will be more positivity, I'm sure.

That said, everyone is entitled to be as negative or positive as they wish. How that effects or bothers you I'll never know. Different strokes for different folks 'n' all that.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-04-2015 12:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Agree people are entitled to be as positive or negative as they want on here. Just want things to be more positive than they are

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2015 12:37

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles