gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
Still going, although one or two don't load.
Remember that Monty Python sketch about spam, spam, spam, etc? Well as you know that was later attributed to the amount of crap, unwanted and unsolicited e-mails being sent to your boxes. I have noticed lately, and this is really pissing me off big time, I am getting about 30-40 spam e-mails per few hours. I don't want them, I don't need them and I have no idea where they are suddenly coming from and they range from the lies about diabetes to weight loss to some bloke in Ghana that wants me to invest in something. Beforehand it was various young ladies who wanted to have sex! I am really annoyed at this because sometimes I find there is an e-mail there I actually want. It used to be less now it's more and it is very, very annoying!! annoyed

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-06-2019 23:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well it had to happen eventually, I've succumbed to the Summer sniffle -had a lousy night, sneezed this morning, throat like a entrance grating to a sewer, voice croaky and all this on potentially the hottest day of the year! Was supposed to be out tonight for a post birthday dinner for my sister but I can't go now. Got my Dad's pre-88th birthday dinner next Sunday, so hoping. I knock this on the head before that. I hate hot Summers!!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-06-2019 12:47
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I Feel for you mate!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2019 12:51 by lovebabes56.)
29-06-2019 12:51
terence Offline

(29-06-2019 12:51 )babelover48 Wrote:  I Fell for you mate!!

ahh, young love. i remember it well. Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
29-06-2019 12:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^That wasn't how it was intended!!! Big Grin

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
29-06-2019 13:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Young he says Big Grin if only, but not the love bit Smile mind you when I was young and had a dose of whatever was dong the rounds it meant nearly two weeks off school and a chance to finish that LEGO model I was given for my birthday Hooray!...except for the flus like Russian or Red etc which made you feel like you were dying or if it was the start of Wimblrdon week and the temperature was climbing then it was total tedium and not even a load of Marvel or DC comics could help with the boredom.

(This post was last modified: 29-06-2019 13:47 by GMach1.)
29-06-2019 13:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Gawd strewth! What a BASTARD of a night that was. Not only heavy with cold the temperature of the night was almost impossible to sleep in(my room is up in the attic) and with the warm air rising and collecting at the top of the house it was awful. I got up at 4.10am(having gone up at 3.20am) came downstairs and somehow got an hour on the sofa before going back upstairs and managed to get 4 hrs even with a blocked nose! This morning it is a complete contrast, much cooler, breeze and nothing like as hot.

30-06-2019 10:59
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

Hey... How did I come to miss this burgeoning affair between babelover48 & GMach1? I must admit I'm shocked.... but even more shocked by the amount of 'blue pill', penis pump, & 'lovely lady looking for love' type email spam I keep getting; considering I'm female...!!?? And not one rich Ghanaian Prince wanting me to invest his millions for him..??!! Life's just not fair sometimes.... :o(

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019 08:51 by kelly1066.)
01-07-2019 08:50
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Come on Kelly, you know you're the only one for me Wink
Spam is coming in but not what you describe, mostly for beating diabetes (well I did that by sheer determination ), drugs of some sort or other and roofing!! Big Grin

01-07-2019 10:10
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(01-07-2019 08:50 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Hey... How did I come to miss this burgeoning affair between babelover48 & GMach1? I must admit I'm shocked.... but even more shocked by the amount of 'blue pill', penis pump, & 'lovely lady looking for love' type email spam I keep getting; considering I'm female...!!?? And not one rich Ghanaian Prince wanting me to invest his millions for him..??!! Life's just not fair sometimes.... :o(

Rich Dubai princes not welcome then? Tongue Tongue Big Grin

Yeah Me & GMach1 kept it under wraps for a while but trust me to blow my own cover!! Tongue Tongue

01-07-2019 12:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles