gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
Pissed off when in the middle of capping my laptop overheats an shuts itself down then takes forever to load windows again annoyed

Bazinga!
23-10-2011 23:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(23-10-2011 23:18 )Wazo Wrote:  Pissed off when in the middle of capping my laptop overheats an shuts itself down then takes forever to load windows again annoyed

haha that thought has now cheered me up Big Grin
23-10-2011 23:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm pissed off when certain forum members will try to spam the forum any way they see fit just to get the last post in, I get even more hot under the collar when others also continue to quote somebody's else's post with something as simple as Yes I agree with you, it piss's me off, try and be original and compose your own post FFS!!!!! annoyed It also piss's me off when certain forum members also don't have the decency to hit the thank you button after you've just spent the last 15 minutes typing it up.
23-10-2011 23:51
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(23-10-2011 23:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm pissed off when certain forum members will try to spam the forum any way they see fit just to get the last post in, I get even more hot under the collar when others also continue to quote somebody's else's post with something as simple as Yes I agree with you, it piss's me off, try and be original and compose your own post FFS!!!!! annoyed It also piss's me off when certain forum members also don't have the decency to hit the thank you button after you've just spent the last 15 minutes typing it up.

So rammy then Wink
24-10-2011 00:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm also pissed off that I am having an ongoing dispute with the housing association about putting another dish up next to the communal one which I can only access SKY from. I didn't relise last year when I bought my part ownership flat that this was going to be such a fucking problem, how I miss Sexysat TV and Eurotic TV which under current Ofcom regulations would never ever be allowed to broadcast on the UK SKY satelite at 28.2 degree's, I can however watch the eurotic tv webstream but it just isn't the same annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
24-10-2011 01:29
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I'm pissed off that everytime I go home for a couple of nights a week and watch the babeshows, they're being dull but literally the second I get back to the nightclub (which has no tv or internet access) I find out that i'm missing all the best partsannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 02:06 by SYBORG666.)
24-10-2011 02:04
handsomeSOB Offline
not really handsome...

i'm pissed off because facebook and hotmail don't work no more for me on the wii or ps3, so now i have to wait for my brother to bring his computer/netbook thing round, whenever i see him next

"Don't quote me on that"

People say, "I was born ready" with me, it's like, I wasn't born ready, but like 10 minutes after, I'm kind of ready-ish...

all views are my own... someone told me to say that and I thought it was a good idea
24-10-2011 21:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm pissed off as my Dundee United team have lost on penalties to Falkirk and are out of the cup, it's been a fucking terrible season for us annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
25-10-2011 22:26
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

One for the pissed off Man Utd fans..............

Apparantly; the Man City fans haven't enjoyed a win as big as that over Utd, since they supported Chelsea.

(if i have to explain it.... then forget it, boys)

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
25-10-2011 22:33
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Is Pissed off with all the my channel is better than your channel or this channel is number one posts. I thought people actually watched for the girls they liked regardless of what channel there on rather than watching just because its certain channel god if everyone liked the same channel things would becoming boring fast just be glad we have the choice of different channels in the first place variety is a good thing.

Bazinga!
26-10-2011 16:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles