gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
(16-07-2017 15:45 )Doddle Wrote:  Computer updates that take over 2 hours and seem to make things worse...

totally agree mate Though I have to say I often end up doing mine overnight and there's the odd one or two that still aren't finished when I boot up the next morning!!
Willing to name and shame companies? Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-07-2017 18:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Due to an admin error the annual bonus I was due to get I am now having to wait an extra month for while my colleagues get it on time Rolleyes.
Always the hard workers who suffer Rolleyes. Did other peoples jobs as well as my own and look what thanks I get Rolleyes.
It's all about as much use as a waterproof teabag Rolleyes.

Doh Rolleyes

26-07-2017 18:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Fucking Sony Putting the Playstation Plus Subscription up by 25% FOOKING CUNTS !!! 50 quid a year to be able to play multiplayer games and some shitty old game releases

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 10:52 by HannahsPet.)
28-07-2017 10:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

The fucking moron on BBC who said "young people forced to carry knives cos they r scared -forced to sell drugs cos they don't want to work for the system"

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-07-2017 16:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

pissed off at having to redo stream links every couple of days now...
its becoming a pain in my ass bladewave

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-07-2017 20:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Fucking Late Train then it was fucking full of Kids forgot was Summer holidays and the Blackpool train always full of thre spawn of satan although There was a young huskie with a nice couple though so calmed me down im a sucker for a cute dog Tongue Tongue Tongue although i felt like telling the little shit that was playing up that it was a wolf and it would eat him if he didnt shut the fuck up Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2017 18:42 by HannahsPet.)
31-07-2017 18:40
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

(26-07-2017 18:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  Due to an admin error the annual bonus I was due to get I am now having to wait an extra month for while my colleagues get it on time Rolleyes.
Always the hard workers who suffer Rolleyes. Did other peoples jobs as well as my own and look what thanks I get Rolleyes.
It's all about as much use as a waterproof teabag Rolleyes.

Doh Rolleyes

Reading this pissed me off. Made me remember the time when I was the only one who didn't receive my annual profit share out of 800+ people because the sexy HR girl (mini skirt, big tits, welcomed every new manager personallyWink) had put my birthday down instead of my starting date so they thought I hadn't been there long enough to receive it. Took 3 monthe to remedy and no apology (wasn't a manager unfortunately)
31-07-2017 22:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

FUCKING BRITISH GAS PUTTING ELECTRICTY UP 12.5% not with them but im sure the rest will follow fucking suit !!

01-08-2017 07:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

They held off there until august and then 7am on 1st of aug put it up Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue devious cunts

01-08-2017 21:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-08-2017 07:55 )HannahsPet Wrote:  FUCKING BRITISH GAS PUTTING ELECTRICTY UP 12.5%
That's 9/8, Maths fans.

I appreciate that's not much comfort Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-08-2017 07:38

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles