babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Producer

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Producer
oopnorth Wrote:Theme night's, what about dressing the girls up in wedding dresses, and if your gonna use the office set put a cloth over the table, a couple of candles to make it look a bit like an alta and lets see Roxy and April bent over with the dresses up round their waist.Smile

I'm going straight to hell.Sad

Wow,I've never been to a Lesbian wedding...are they all like this? Big Grin !

Dreamlander
25-01-2009 21:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Only in hell Tongue

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
25-01-2009 21:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DOGFACE WIZARD Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hiya...just to clarify Dog face Wizard isnt David...though wouldnt mind if i was....Thank you for your comments i'm taking them down, all rellavent and good.
As for the girls not all going topless...i must admit, personally i knida prefer there being a mixture....makes us a little different to the other shows, gives each girl a bit more of a character istic...but i will bring this issue up.
Thanks
25-01-2009 21:47
cherryryder Offline
Gone

DOGFACE WIZARD Wrote:Hiya...just to clarify Dog face Wizard isnt David...though wouldnt mind if i was....Thank you for your comments i'm taking them down, all rellavent and good.
As for the girls not all going topless...i must admit, personally i knida prefer there being a mixture....makes us a little different to the other shows, gives each girl a bit more of a character istic...but i will bring this issue up.
Thanks

nothing personal mate but do you have any evidence to confirm you have economical interests with Channel 960?
25-01-2009 21:51
phallusfungus Away

DOGFACE WIZARD Wrote:Hiya...just to clarify Dog face Wizard isnt David...though wouldnt mind if i was....Thank you for your comments i'm taking them down, all rellavent and good.
Thanks

I put this into another thread but I think it will be appropriate here too. Just another issue for you to bring up...this idea will make Channel 960 more interesting to watch than it has been today.

[Image: Test-Card-F.jpg]

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
25-01-2009 22:44
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Thanks

Hmmm, the problem here is that I don't think any of you understand the genre you're dealing with. Yes, variety is good, so is tease. But really there's also such a thing as 'genre expectation' (if you've been to film school or done media studies you'll know what that means!).

Basically, if you make a programme or film in a particular genre then there are certain things you must do, otherwise the audience feels cheated. You can certainly subvert the genre but even so, you've still got to hit those beats.

In the case of the 900 babe channels (post 9pm) the girls MUST reveal their breasts at some point. Simple. Not to understand this speaks volumes and underpins the problem at the core of this shambles of a channel. The people behind it are in the wrong game.

There's no need to have meetings about this and all the other issues we're flagging up, just get it sorted! Also, why is there STILL no mic for the girls and only one phone between two?

Personally I think myself and Hexit would make a very good, no nonsense production team Smile

Edit: Also, who on earth is allowing April to do what she does during the day? Much as I love it this is not allowed under Ofcom regulations. You will be fined to hell and back unless you get a grip. Just a friendly word of warning. It also underlines the total lack of knowledge at this channel.
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 00:21 by Digital Dave.)
26-01-2009 00:15
G@Z! Offline
Banned

goods points dave Cool
26-01-2009 00:20
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Well Taylor Morgan's on tonight so whatever else the channel's lacking, they have the best phonesex on offer by a distance, at least for tonight.
26-01-2009 00:22
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

I'm still around, chaps. Been away for a week and have come back to this very interesting thread. Dogface is a good bloke and knows his shit - he's done this for other channels too.

I think all the points made here have been spot on - yet again. It amazes me the depth of knowledge and passion for this 'genre' round here. Unfortunately Dogface and myself are just freelancers and our hands are tied - but yes Digital Dave, you're absolutely right...
26-01-2009 00:27
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

Scotsman Wrote:Well Taylor Morgan's on tonight so whatever else the channel's lacking, they have the best phonesex on offer by a distance, at least for tonight.

...and I'm producing - lucky me. What a cracking lass. Very nice and good fun too.
26-01-2009 00:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV