babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Producer

DOGFACE WIZARD Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Producer
The show started late today due to problem with our graphics....will place in a system so you know who is working the next show...and the start times
24-01-2009 17:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

DOGFACE WIZARD Wrote:Hi guys not working today, one of the other producers are....please keep this feedback coming....im still noting it all down.....ie. i to think the text service is a great idea....and all topics will be brought up in the next meeting.....
Many thanks
DOGFACE
Appreciate you joining us and taking ideas on board.
Best for all parties I'm sure

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
24-01-2009 17:34
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

DOGFACE WIZARD Wrote:will place in a system so you know who is working the next show...and the start times
Maybe post a schedule thread here and at howcute.com.

(This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 17:37 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
24-01-2009 17:36
DOGFACE WIZARD Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hexit Wrote:1. 2 phones with 2 numbers for 2 girls. (i dont think most blokes like to gear girls laughing while there *cough* concentrating) Wink
2. Less single pov (you may only have 2 cams but you can move 1 while the other is being used and vise versa).
3. A txt service, where 1 girl if not on a call can read out the txts.
4. Give the girls a mic as it makes the whole thing less impersonal...
5. Pick the right girls for the right show, jessica although quite hot isnt in her eliment on the night show...

6. It would also be nice to have an accurate guide as to when the shows,(both day and night) will start.
7. I notice that some of the girls go for a burlesque performance, rather than the get it out and jam it in attitude, thats great but has a limited appeal. a sexy stip and tease lasting about 10 mins per section (if you stick to the 2 girls with 1 on and 1 off format) with the girls changing outfits after every 2 stints or so.

8. Cater for as many tastes as possable, ass, boobs , lips, posing ,feet all have there fans. there are also a few that like a nice pussy shot (coverd of course).
9. A combo of sleazy yet demure seems to work best but outright filth from the girls can also work (a few of them need to get this right).
10. Have a word with the guy who decided to put kylie on the other night from 9 till 10 and then decided that the set wasnt right so we lost transmition for 45 minutes. The sets should be done b4 the dayshow starts, with the exception of lighting which can be done in the 5 mins b4 the night show goes to air (made your whole enterprise look amituer).
11. if a caller is abusive or outright nasty, then the girls should just put the phone down and blow a kiss, rather than looking at the cam and calling him a freak or flipping him off, a seriouse lack of proffesionalism on 1 girls part.

there you go my 11 commandments, take em or leave em as i aint god. Smile

Fantastic. Thank you HEXIT......some really brill ideas here
24-01-2009 17:37
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

We're make a channel to reckon with out of you lot yet Smile I think the fact that your taking ideas on board and shaking things up will reduce some or a lot of the negativity towards 960 in general. Schedules have been mentioned here and over at April Effect by forum members, I think thats one of things that will get people watching/calling if they know a presenter they like is on as everybody has different tastes - I'm glad to see thats being worked on.

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 17:48 by datalossfs.)
24-01-2009 17:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

Make more use of Kylie lol late nites of course

It's all in the tongue you know
24-01-2009 17:47
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

devilish666 Wrote:Make more use of Kylie lol late nites of course
My sentiments also Wink

24-01-2009 17:48
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Thank you for talking to us. Are you freelance like Superspurs? What happened to him by the way? Gone to start his new channel? (I think he has as much chance of doing that as winning the lottery).

As you can see here 'Dogface', regular viewers are able to suggest common sense ideas and point out the seemingly limitless incompetence of the channel, yet it keeps happening.

I'm not necessarily including you in this, but is the channel's policy to hire totally inexperienced backroom staff as well as totally inexperienced models? It certainly appears that way.

Superspurs (who claimed to have worked for the BBC) seemed to know what he was doing but at the end of the day all he was doing was pointing the camera, not exactly a great production challenge. He didn't seem to have any input into the overall look or staging of the shows, nor recruitment policy. Perhaps you do? Perhaps you're David Wainwright? Wink

I'd love to know your thoughts on the ridiculous 'no bare flesh' policy for the post 9pm shows up until recently. Even now there are some models who won't show their boobs, so why hire them? There are tons of models out there looking for work.

Finally, can you fill us in as to what will be happening to channel 962?
24-01-2009 17:57
phallusfungus Away

Digital Dave Wrote:Perhaps you're David Wainwright? Wink

Same initials: David Wainwright, Dogface Wizard.

A subtle clue? Perhaps he is.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
24-01-2009 18:10
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Theme night's, what about dressing the girls up in wedding dresses, and if your gonna use the office set put a cloth over the table, a couple of candles to make it look a bit like an alta and lets see Roxy and April bent over with the dresses up round their waist.Smile

I'm going straight to hell.Sad
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2009 20:47 by oopnorth.)
25-01-2009 20:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV