babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Producer

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Producer
and what the bloody hell is going on with the live stream ? and when will 'the producer' tell us whats going on ? to quote the great papa lazarou 'this is just a saga now'.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-02-2009 11:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

phallusfungus Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:Who actually runs 960 anyway?? I note The Producer called them big players!!Rolleyes

big shit-eaters more like, and then they regurgitate it on their rare appearances on this forum

Now Now. No need to mock the afflicted. Some people have an inherited malfunction.

Anyway, here we go.....The last 24 hours or so......

Amy does the dawn show, looks good, has a bit of movement, but nobody knows why shes been put on at this time of day.
11am April's on and hmmmmmm.... Afternoon jessica appears, switch off tv and save lots of wasted electric. Late show, its Charlie, alot better than previuos night, and less clothes. MORNING SHOW DOES NOT HAPPEN. Has Kylie or amy bailed out? btw. they've fixed the flashing promo vid. thank god its been going on for 6 hours. 11am April takes 2 fake calls, then 4 others that may have been real because none last more than 1 min each. good income stream! dark hair girl called Dion appears. Nice smile, but gets replaced by April again....
Can't wait for another round of kick the customer in the crotch TV......
24-02-2009 17:15
Jabber Offline
Junior Poster

Whats going on with http://www.howcute.com. Chatback where promoting the website, but not now. It's stopped showing the live stream and has very little mention of Roxy. Has april and roxy had a falling out?
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2009 10:09 by Jabber.)
25-02-2009 09:57
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

Jabber Wrote:Whats going on with http://www.howcute.com. Chatback where promoting the website, but not now. It's stopped showing the live stream and has very little mention of Roxy. Has april and roxy had a falling out?

Things are not going well. Howcute is supposed to be run by April, hence everthing is dedicated to her. If possible I'd like to see a televised katfight between april and roxy. May even do a live phone-in to give directions.

BTW. If i've read it right this morning, the TV screen in the studio seems to be advertising babelicious. I hope its not a reference to a p@rn site of the same name. Would be foolish to be promoting a p@rn site on daytime TV. Who knows with this lot, just another tick in the box for ofcom.
25-02-2009 10:36
director Offline
Junior Poster

Jabber Wrote:Whats going on with http://www.howcute.com. Chatback where promoting the website, but not now. It's stopped showing the live stream and has very little mention of Roxy. Has april and roxy had a falling out?

Roxy is on this morning. Live stream as been down for the last seven days
25-02-2009 11:36
Jabber Offline
Junior Poster

snoozebag Wrote:

Things are not going well. Howcute is supposed to be run by April, hence everthing is dedicated to her. If possible I'd like to see a televised katfight between april and roxy. May even do a live phone-in to give directions.

BTW. If i've read it right this morning, the TV screen in the studio seems to be advertising babelicious. I hope its not a reference to a p@rn site of the same name. Would be foolish to be promoting a p@rn site on daytime TV. Who knows with this lot, just another tick in the box for ofcom.

The producers can fly - kamikaze
25-02-2009 12:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV