Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights

Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

RE: Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights
Be patient guys. I've already said and others have said that she wasn't going to do topless on her first full nightshow. Vanessa said it aswell. She's new to nights and we have to respect her descision. Its fair play that she's willing to do night shows, its not to all the girl's taste. Let's be patient and let her get settled in gradually.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
12-06-2011 11:28
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I for one really enjoyed her 20 minute stint when she was wearing white underwear (which was at about 3AM I think); the only other slot of hers that I saw, when she was wearing black undies, was pretty dull though. My biggest complaint is that she wasn't on nearly enough- last night was the Badcock show YET AGAIN, and to a slightly lesser extent- the Camilla show.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-06-2011 14:06
10ofclubs Offline
Banned

(12-06-2011 11:28 )Regenerated Wrote:  Be patient guys. I've already said and others have said that she wasn't going to do topless on her first full nightshow. Vanessa said it aswell. She's new to nights and we have to respect her descision. Its fair play that she's willing to do night shows, its not to all the girl's taste. Let's be patient and let her get settled in gradually.

eek i forgot vanessa is doing nites for free and i should be grateful shocked
12-06-2011 14:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-06-2011 11:28 )Regenerated Wrote:  Be patient guys. I've already said and others have said that she wasn't going to do topless on her first full nightshow. Vanessa said it aswell. She's new to nights and we have to respect her descision. Its fair play that she's willing to do night shows, its not to all the girl's taste. Let's be patient and let her get settled in gradually.

Exactly some babes take a while to get used to doing nights and Vanessa is one of those

Piper Niven Superfan
12-06-2011 15:09
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I don't think it will take Vanessa a while to acclimatise to nights. In fact I'm 100% certain that if it were up to her she would've gone topless last night; but obviously those greedy BS bosses decided to try and wring us for more of our £ by telling her to keep covered up, but by the way you can BUY pics of Vanessa topless at a mere £3 a pop. Utterly shameless. The kind of move that 'Chappers' would be proud of.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-06-2011 15:41
Jam Da Man Offline

(12-06-2011 15:41 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I don't think it will take Vanessa a while to acclimatise to nights. In fact I'm 100% certain that if it were up to her she would've gone topless last night; but obviously those greedy BS bosses decided to try and wring us for more of our £ by telling her to keep covered up, but by the way you can BUY pics of Vanessa topless at a mere £3 a pop. Utterly shameless. The kind of move that 'Chappers' would be proud of.

I imagine it might be easier for (new) babes to go topless/naked for a photoshoot, in front a few people, rather than on Live TV with (possibly) thousands of people watching. It's all in the mind!

If/when Vanessa gets used to being on Nights, then she'll grow more comfortable with the idea of "getting 'em out". Wink

I do suspect that you're theory is pretty close to the truth though, sadly.
Hopefully we won't have 6 months of "handbra" "action", if she does go topless.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-06-2011 16:15
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

A heads up. Smile

(13-06-2011 16:07 )babestation Wrote:  Tonight: Tiffany, Paige, Priya, Kandi, Georgie, Vanessa - Geri hosting.
13-06-2011 16:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

let the slating of vanessa begin, hope vanessa has a good night

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2011 16:35
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Had to wait for over an hour but Vanessa is looking good in red Smile
13-06-2011 22:32
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

bout time she gets to go topless tonite if bs will let her.or will they be tryin to make us all pay for expensive pics of her for a while.Tongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
13-06-2011 22:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV