Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions

shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions
Hey there boys and girls....

Thought id set up a thread for you to suggest ideas etc that you'd like to see on the show. At shebang we aren't limited by tv regulators etc,,,, and since we dont use phones very often we are able to try out pretty much whatever people want to see..... Our aim is to show you what YOU want,,, without constantly showering you with sales for services and not actually giving you the money shots.

Dont worry, we have plenty of ideas and plans for the shows (more than we have time for already) but just wanted to give you a place for specific requests/ideas that you'd like to see,,, and with a bit of luck we'll be able to make them happen for you

Believe me,,, based on previous shows, as long as its legal in the UK then anythings fair game.......

Anyone who suggests an idea which we end up using (by this i mean new ideas lol,,, 'dildo up the arse' etc wont count because thats shebang staple viewing haha) will get a complimentary membership for that show,,,,, those that are already members well, special treats for you hee hee Tongue

xxx

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
08-04-2011 21:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
salimos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Show ideas/suggestions
All it's fine for me. The shows are usually explosive. One request from about the webstream which the quality has been dropped. If you could enhance it that will be appreciated. Wink
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 04:10 by salimos.)
09-04-2011 04:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

(09-04-2011 04:10 )salimos Wrote:  All it's fine for me. The shows are usually explosive. One request from about the webstream which the quality has been dropped. If you could enhance it that will be appreciated. Wink

Oooo yes,,, something we've been very much aware of..... To be honest its as a result of tweaking with things to try and make it even better which obviously needs to be re-looked at,,,, it'll be sorted very soon as well as an upgraded version of the video player,,,,,, and a few other major/minor tweaks to everything (will all start to take effect from hopefully the middle of the week and will make things a lot clearer and easy to use too Big Grin)

xx
09-04-2011 04:46
BOBBYJIMMY Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Shebang TV Live Show Schedules
Is Amanda going to do a live night sex session with the Shaft, that would be the greatest show ever...
11-04-2011 04:56
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Shebang TV Live Show Schedules
i wanna see reede fox in some cock sucking action
11-04-2011 11:35
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

RE: [split] Shebang TV Live Show Schedules
(11-04-2011 04:56 )BOBBYJIMMY Wrote:  Is Amanda going to do a live night sex session with the Shaft, that would be the greatest show ever...

Aha well we did that show a couple months back....... and you're right, was one of the greatest ever Wink,,,, unfortunately this particular show is not available on the site (although the bg video they did together is),,,, and we are in talks to see the return of Shaft very very soon

Fingers crossed this will happen within the next 6 weeks, as soon as it has been confirmed i'll let you all know

xxx

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
11-04-2011 18:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

(11-04-2011 11:35 )hucker123 Wrote:  i wanna see reede fox in some cock sucking action

Now THAT would make for a great show (and i'm sure so would most people in the babe viewing world Wink)

As far as i am aware, the Beauty that is Reede Fox is not currently filming BG scenes,, but should this change then we will definately try get her in for a live show--- the one she did with Amanda was HOT as hell so can only imagine what another show would be like....

H
xx

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
11-04-2011 18:22
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(11-04-2011 11:35 )hucker123 Wrote:  i wanna see reede fox in some cock sucking action

Another GG show with amanda will be more interesting Wink
12-04-2011 04:53
terence Offline

maybe a lap dancing element. easy to do and ,if done well, with one of the girls less willing than the other to start off with, could be great!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
12-04-2011 06:52
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

(12-04-2011 06:52 )terence Wrote:  maybe a lap dancing element. easy to do and ,if done well, with one of the girls less willing than the other to start off with, could be great!

OOOOO nice....

That fits really well in with something else we're starting soon-- maybe with some POV angles too Smile
12-04-2011 13:15