Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

Holly McGuire - Playboy TV/RLL : Daytime Chat, Pics & Caps

FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Holly McGuire - Playboy TV/RLL : Daytime Chat, Pics & Caps
Huh

I read her tweet and inferred much the same from it. Without regular access to Sky, I can't say I'm the most qualified to judge average call volumes; I would simply observe when I have had the opportunity to channel hop, I would find few busier than Holly. Her couple of shifts in the week aren't out of the ordinary, and she isn't the only one to keep her weekends free for other work so I wouldn't censure her for those reasons either. It's rarely a constant delight for anyone, but she's used to the commute. In short, I don't see a problem. If harsh words have been exchanged, it's in Red Light's interest to build bridges before others choose to overcome any personal hurdles that stand between Holly and the likes of Studio 66.
07-09-2013 05:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2013 00:01 )mickster Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 12:35 )Jack Bishop Wrote:  ^ Perhaps they are re-running series 5 of Footballers Wives on ITV3 Surprised
Was Holly in that ?
Think I watched 30 minutes of one episode of first series and avoided it like the plague ever since .

Apparently, but I did not see it either. I saw a few of the earlier series and gave up.
07-09-2013 06:10
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

04-12-2013 07:00
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

13-12-2013 01:30
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

Hi guys....

Just caught up on your posts and thought it easier to just make the one post to reply without boring you all with writing the same thing 100 times over.

When i left Playboy Tv back in August, i was lined up to be featured on the Brand New Series of "TOWIE" but due to "personal reasons" i decided not to go fo it in the end.
So this is what i meant by saying "Just because im no longer on Playboy Tv, doesnt mean you will see any less of me on Tv, infact that you would be seeing alot more of me on TV" But i didnt plan on my Ex Boyfriend being given a part too ;-(

I dont class myself as a Celebrity, or better than anyone else/other models in my industry, and ive certainly never pretended that "Butter wouldnt Melt" ;-)
The only thing i have on my side is Longevity, not many models can boast 15yrs in the Industry and still working!!!
Im just Hard Working thats all, in other Countries like USA and Australia (where i have grown up) A persons Hard Work and ambition is something they are commended for not crusified ;-(
Its a real shame that here in the UK people are so consumed with jealousy and hatred for one and other.

Yes i do Miss Playboy Tv (mostly my Fans and speaking to them)
But i certainly don't miss the commute to Bristol, being away from home Mon-Fri or working long hours for low income. But i Miss the team (Models & Producers) they are the best i have worked with across all Babeshows.

Re Studio 66.... I have no "History" with them whatsoever so im not sure what was meant by what someone mentioned me in earlier posts on here about having to overcome hurdles with Studio 66 - I dont know anyone personally who works at Studio 66 nor have i ever spoken to them

Im really not sure what to do next with my career, but for now im running 5 businesses from home as well as performing on webcam and modelling is keeping the Wolves from my door.
But as far as my actual goals in life go... well at the age of 35yrs, i just want to be happy and i am, because i have the best fans in the world ;-D
16-12-2013 16:39
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

Best Lady to come out of Essex.. still remember the 1st day I met Ms McGuire..

good luck in all you do hun, TBH not getting a part on TOWIE isn't that major.. unless you want to appear on "IACGMOOH" or Big Bro.
16-12-2013 17:57
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

(16-12-2013 17:57 )Proj Wrote:  Best Lady to come out of Essex.. still remember the 1st day I met Ms McGuire..

good luck in all you do hun, TBH not getting a part on TOWIE isn't that major.. unless you want to appear on "IACGMOOH" or Big Bro.

Aww fanx hunni ....

Reality Tv is not for me, i just wish there was a TV channel based in Essex/London so i could still be on your screens.
If i didnt have to spend £100 on travel then the day rate would be worth my while, but that means working closer to home ;-(
And with Playboy Tv/Red Light Central being in Bristol and Babestation now being in Milton Keynes and no more Angel Tv or The Pad ;-(
Il just have to stick to webcam - for now - until "Essex Girls Tv" comes along!!! when it does let me know guys hollymcguire@hotmail.co.uk
20-02-2014 14:02
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Glad to hear u r well and happy. I wish u continued possession of those traits.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
20-02-2014 14:24
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

With DAISY ROCK
[Image: CNBuXYLWUAAQBG0.jpg][Image: CNBuXYnWoAEDUWf.jpg][Image: CNBuXY6WUAAJ8Br.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
23-08-2015 12:22
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

With LDM
[Image: CNBtuscWgAAxxh-.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
23-08-2015 12:23