cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Live Stream - ipod & iphone problems - post here please

jd62 Offline
Danielle - The horniest Milf

RE: Live Stream - ipod & iphone problems - post here please
(31-03-2011 23:59 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  It's been 24 hours now and still no working iPod stream? Help please!
Same for any quicktime device, iphone, ipod and ipad. They just don't seem to be able to keep this working.

Danielle is the sexiest woman on sexstation.
01-04-2011 01:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jd62 Offline

(01-04-2011 01:52 )jd62 Wrote:  
(31-03-2011 23:59 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  It's been 24 hours now and still no working iPod stream? Help please!
Same for any quicktime device, iphone, ipod and ipad. They just don't seem to be able to keep this working.

In true SSTV style it is working again. How long for this time ? Any takers on less than 48 hours ?

01-04-2011 16:00
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Help am having problems with the iPod feed again as it seems to cut of very quickly after it comes on and have to to start and reload for it to happen again.

Sex Station is the only channel feed I'm having problems with at the moment.

Thank for your help.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
02-04-2011 11:32
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

The iPod feed is still no better taking ages to load then cutting off after around 20 second and not coming back on.

The iPod feed was ok before Friday so I hope you can get it fixed and working properly again soon thanks as I only seem to have this problem with the Sex Station stream.

Thanks for your help.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
03-04-2011 10:29
jd62 Offline

(03-04-2011 10:29 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  The iPod feed is still no better taking ages to load then cutting off after around 20 second and not coming back on.

The iPod feed was ok before Friday so I hope you can get it fixed and working properly again soon thanks as I only seem to have this problem with the Sex Station stream.

Thanks for your help.
Just tested it on an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.1 and is ok on wifi but on a full 3G signal keeps pausing and sometimes just halts requiring a reload.

Also tested on an iPad with iOS 4.2 on wifi and was fine on that also.

03-04-2011 11:48
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Doesn't make sense, I'm having no problems with anything else that uses Quicktime other than Sex Station TV and I didn't have any problems like this before Friday.

My iPod is a year old in May.

If I had to update my Quicktime player if that was the problem, how would I do this on an iPod?

Thanks.

03-04-2011 21:46
jd62 Offline

(03-04-2011 21:46 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  Doesn't make sense, I'm having no problems with anything else that uses Quicktime other than Sex Station TV and I didn't have any problems like this before Friday.

My iPod is a year old in May.

If I had to update my Quicktime player if that was the problem, how would I do this on an iPod?

Thanks.

When you plug it into iTunes after it does the normal sync process, click on the device in the left column and then click check for updates. That's all you can do, if there is one, download it and install. Make sure you have backed up the iPod in iTunes and not just synced it before doing any upgrades.

04-04-2011 00:04
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Well the iPod stream has gone down and stopped working altogether now so let's what happens next when they get it back up and running again!

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 00:43 by HoneyRocks.)
04-04-2011 00:42
jd62 Offline

(04-04-2011 00:42 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  Well the iPod stream has gone down and stopped working altogether now so let's what happens next when they get it back up and running again!

yes down on all devices that use the quicktime encoded stream, at least they managed approx 72 hours this time.

Now I have worked in IT for almost 30 years and don't really understand the mentality that

does not explain the problem to the users & allows a problem to continue for this long

04-04-2011 01:02
george.chunni Offline
Junior Poster

(04-04-2011 01:02 )jd62 Wrote:  yes down on all devices that use the quicktime encoded stream, at least they managed approx 72 hours this time.

Now I have worked in IT for almost 30 years and don't really understand the mentality that

does not explain the problem to the users & allows a problem to continue for this long

I just watched the stream from my iPhone and it was beautiful. What phone do you have?

Hey there, I work with the TV/Web show companies
04-04-2011 10:28

gemma hiles