Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Dolly Delight - Red Light Lounge

irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dolly Delight - Red Light Lounge
ugh seen this girl earlier, grotesquely fake.
14-03-2011 02:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Yes agree with you I'm not a big fan of fake myself and have always loved girls with natural boobs big or small I don't mind!, I Just thought it was funny the way her comedy tit was out.Cool
14-03-2011 06:51
dolly delight Offline
Junior Poster

hey evrypone aww really enjoyed my first day shift yesterday had lots fun and oooops sorry about the slip !!!
inwen t all day with no naughtyt mistakes and then i hada bloody wardrobe malfunction !!!lol
as for you guys who say how fake and groteque i am well dont look then!!!! you shouldnt be so abrupt i respect im not to everones taste but u should have a liol more manners and tact when posting. but hey guess some of you ruin it for others. anyway ur entitled to your opinions as i said.

to all you fab friends and fans that got in toch... THANKYOU !!! loved getting to know u all and lets hope we can chat very soon xxxx
big kisses from me dolly d xxx
14-03-2011 10:12
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

Just to say Dolly , I think you're fabulous in every way . Amazing breasts, beautiful face and an all-round killer bod.And speaking from experience Dolly is a fantastic phone performer guys, having spoken to her a few times on the channel we dare not mention.she's fucking filthy , a real sexy minx.
14-03-2011 10:57
martyhbk1888 Offline

Dolly is simply stunning, and beautiful , and so damn sexy, i hope we get to see lots more of her, and chat to her lots and lots,

could watch this gorgeous blonde bombshell all day every day, she is amazing

such a nice hot girl,

and dont get me started on her body, she is completly amazing and such a sexy siren, her boobs are the best ever
14-03-2011 11:11
dolly delight Offline
Junior Poster

WOW !!! what can i say !!! un guys are the nicest and sweetest fans ever!!! im so glad u enjoy my work and i just love to please u as the show is for u guys at the end of the day so keep me posted on what ud like to see from me. like outfits topics to chat about anyhting xxxlove yas xxxmwahhHeartHeart
14-03-2011 11:14
dollyrocker Offline

Dolly was amazing!! it was great to see her back and was absolutely gorgeous yesterday, and amazing to talk too Smile
14-03-2011 11:20
Hotfan1 Offline

Toungue RE: Dolly Delight - Red Light Lounge
Dolly Delight is the most beautiful stunning and sexiest babe on Red Light Central TV she is the only reason to watch Red Light Central TV. She has the horniest most suckable breasts around with the figure to match. Heart Tongue
14-03-2011 11:22
London121121 Offline
Junior Poster

I missed Deryn/Dolly's show yesterday and am absolutely gutted.. She looks absolutely amazing, love those boobs and her look.

She looks fantastic big boobs might not be for everyone but I love em would love to get myhands on those... she makes me as horny as hell ... thank god for the screen shots above and as for boob slip mmm let there be more of those in the future please god Big Grin

I hope she's back on Redlight soon on a regular basis, love to see her on the night show in some really sexy outfits .....
14-03-2011 11:35
tzf2 Offline

She is so hot Smile Truly amazing Smile
14-03-2011 12:23

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL