RE: Paige oh my....
You love us so much you posted it twice Wink lol

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
08-01-2009 20:35
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

Paige is on now wearing a little white dress and black leather boots...be still my beating heart/penis! I...must...stay...conscious...!

Dreamlander

The cameraman is awake too,this should be awesome,who needs nudity,Paige IS Party People!
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2009 12:08 by Dreamlander.)
09-01-2009 12:04
Dreamlander Offline

Only 40 minutes of the white dress/leather boots combo....gutted!!!! Still lots of cleavage from the blue dress and she has her sexy cream heels on!

Dreamlander
09-01-2009 12:46
Dreamlander Offline

Yep,had to post again! I've been stuck in bed since about 27th Dec. first with the most evil Flu ever and now with a severe ear infection! On top of that Amoxicillin gives me the shits,sorry too much info.! lol!Xmas pretty much sucked! I'd just like to thank Paige for cheering me up today.She is on her third outfit already and looks hotter than the sun!
Many ,many thanks gorgeous!

Dreamlander
09-01-2009 14:07
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Hope you get better quickly DL. Nothing like Paige on PP to make you feel better!

On one of SMCs videos, Toya is asked who she'd go on a date with out of all the PP girls, Paige was second on her list behind Tiffany. What do you think the chances are of Toya being able to TURN THE PAIGE?! Smile
09-01-2009 14:34
razzy Offline
Mr Flibbles is Watching You!

Paige Cronje Wrote:hello boys thanks so uch for your compliments made me smile awwwwwwwwww... Anyway thougth id pop in to say hello see how you all are. Lotsa love Paige xx

And again today Paige, your looking great! loving that short skirt you have on.

Not sure if you remember me or not, I used to text in a fair bit last year mainly when you were on. I won that cheeky chat up line competition you decided to do on a spur of the moment thing lol, i'm MikeOxfrd (or your Smooth Operator as you nicknamed me Wink).
I still can't believe I got away with some of them on daytime telly without PB editing them! Was completely worth it to see you smile and laugh Smile

You have to do another competition soon hun, I need another signed pic of you but with the brunette hair! lol Wink

*Those who ask are a fool for five minutes, those who do not remain a fool forever*

*Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves*
09-01-2009 16:00
Dreamlander Offline

Sylar Wrote:Hope you get better quickly DL. Nothing like Paige on PP to make you feel better!

On one of SMCs videos, Toya is asked who she'd go on a date with out of all the PP girls, Paige was second on her list behind Tiffany. What do you think the chances are of Toya being able to TURN THE PAIGE?! Smile

Thanks for the wishes Sylar! I'm sure like most guys you wonder why all women aren't bi-sexual,I mean why wouldn't they be tempted just look at them,lol! I have to steer clear of thoughts of Toya and Paige together,my lungs can only handle so much oxygen at the moment!

Dreamlander
09-01-2009 19:11
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Sylar Wrote:On one of SMCs videos, Toya is asked who she'd go on a date with out of all the PP girls, Paige was second on her list behind Tiffany. What do you think the chances are of Toya being able to TURN THE PAIGE?! Smile
I can only suggest she goes back to the opticianCool
Number 1 BABY!!Rolleyes
09-01-2009 19:20
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

gersfan take those pictures down right now.... only joking Tongue
i must have missed those two in the original set that was posted. cheers fella.dont know why paige denied those pics she looks hot as hell.

What did i miss?
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 23:48 by biker200.)
10-01-2009 23:47
jordo Offline
L.F.C

No way! They must be fakes! If not well done gersfan! Even though ur a Rangers fan Tongue
10-01-2009 23:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV