Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.35 Average

Paige - Babestation Daytime

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Paige lookin hot
Also Makes the argument that God is a bloke as well lol cos would a women have given her such a heavenly body I think not lol
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 15:37 by DrGrumpyPants.)
18-02-2009 15:37
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

wtf are you on about karl lol Big Grin
yes paige was looking hot last night Smile
18-02-2009 15:49
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

BigKarlUK Wrote:Also Makes the argument that God is a bloke as well lol cos would a women have given her such a heavenly body I think not lol

Maybe God is a lesbian.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
18-02-2009 18:21
G@Z! Offline
Banned

maybe it is but were talking about paige here nice shirt Tongue
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 19:04 by G@Z!.)
18-02-2009 19:03
Shandy Offline

nice tassles too..... and stockings Big Grin
18-02-2009 19:06
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Apologies for going o/t for a while. Paige, you're bloody lovely! xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
18-02-2009 20:36
EmmaAshley Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Paige oh my....
paigefan Wrote:
chrislatimer Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:
paigefan Wrote:
gersfan 321 Wrote:few pics of paige

the people on this forum who want to see nude pics of Paige have got a problem. why don't you go and get a girlfriend. the last thing i want to see are nude pics of Paige, i really hate them. its the last thing Paige wants to see as well. i don't know why she's given up on a career making documentaries , i would love to see her making a documentary but these pics could be the reason.

And i hate it when Paige shows off her boobs (i know she is a grown woman and she can do what she wants) and this is the only bad thing i can say about Paige. I don't know if she shows them off because of any of you or cellcast and i don't know if she's doing it for herself but there is really no need for her to show them off. If i had it my way then she would be covered up just like she was on the old party people but at the end of the day its her choice.

Is this one of the people Paige mentioned in her post,they scared the shit out of me lol! My avatar is of a fully clothed Paige,please don't hurt me!

Dreamlander

he came on this site just to tell us this. id love to kick his teeth in. hes gonna be a problem i can tell

no i'm not going to be a problem i promise. i think the people who want to see nude pics of Paige have got a problem. Paige isn't the kind of girl to do nude pics but have you thought about when she did them, i think she did them within the first year of coming to the UK and because she needed the money she did them since then Paige has grown into a really good person.

hmmm... i might be getting myself into a bit of hot water posting this but im sorry but i felt i had to say something because this message really touched a nerve with me. paige is a great person yes but you seem to be suggesting that she wasnt a good person before and it kind of sounds like you're saying that girls who do topless or nude aren't good people which personally i think is a little bit of an ignorant view. Paige is one of the nicest friends i have and is very strong minded and a very clever woman...im sure you really care about paige hun but at the end of the day she knows the industry far better than you because it is her job and your messages do sound a little patronising.

Why do so many men believe that girls only do this kind of work for money??? girls are not dumb morons with only money and greed in mind.

My advice hun would be to tone down the argument for paige because you are beginning to sound a tad controlling and im not claiming to be speaking for paige but i know I wouldnt like that if it was me.

I dont want an argument but it just seems like this thread is getting a little out of control....lol!!

xxx
02-03-2009 13:56
EmmaAshley Offline
Junior Poster

oops....thought this was getting posted on another paige thread!! Just to clarify, this thread isnt getting out of control...it was on of the other ones with this message in but i obviously got lost somewhere!! lol!!
02-03-2009 14:01
Shandy Offline

hehe, well it is a fair point tho Emma! i think that bit you quoted was in this thread about 10 pages back Smile anyway, it doesn't make it any less of a point Smile
02-03-2009 14:12
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

hehehe emma might have put it in the wrong place but what u gotta to say is excellent!!!
02-03-2009 14:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV