gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

bergstrom Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(10-07-2020 13:21 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(10-07-2020 06:06 )bergstrom Wrote:  she used to work with photographers before her website started, don't know why she would stop. She could still shoot content for site and still do shoots with others. Both are income streams.
The link to the forum you gave, didn't make sense in relation to Fernanda. can you explain? Thanks

Sorry Bergy Cool
The point I failed on is that there's some weirdos eek out there which might only encourage an experienced babe, with an eye on a different future anyway to keep anyone at arms length irrespective of income or the quality of ones references.
When you think that there's only Angrymoon Cool and maybe the odd one that's done anything with her more recently and that might have been just a friend of a friend thing.
Obviously Charmaine's Heart in that catagory too.
Just speculation of course but her actions add up to me. Smile

charmaine is on my list of models to work with and I've a solid reference from a friend of hers, but we can't seem to get her. The plan of course is work with charmaine and then Fernanda would finally say yeah ok, but man, what should be simple thing is definitely not.
10-07-2020 19:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-07-2020 13:07 )Chrisst Wrote:  Well, so you are actually in Brazil Rick Cool Golly I'll bet she'd love to talk with you. Especially at the moment.
There's a guy that comments in the chat in Spanish. She noticed a few months back and she replied in Spanish live on the mic with great enthusiam and emotion.
I believe I'm right in saying that there's a difference between European and Brazilian Portuguese which I'd think Fernanda Heart would pick up on.
Accordingly I'd encourage you to post on the S66 chat or in her Instagram as she's been know before to reach out.
Because Fernanda Heart concentrates on the guy on the phone she reads the chat intermittently but more so on night shows and when she's at home.
It's stupid in this day and age that you can't just ring her from the other side of the world annoyed

I am Brazilian, I was born and live in Brazil, and I speak Portuguese. The way of speaking Portuguese here in Brazil is a little different from the way we speak in Europe. It would be very exciting to be able to talk to Fernanda, but here are some restrictions, I have tried several times to subscribe to the Studio 66 channel to chat on the Chat, but I think there are some restrictions, the channel does not accept, nor does it appear for us here in Brazil the phone number that Fernanda is answering at Studio 66, I don’t know if it’s a cell phone or landline, and not even on Fernanda’s website it’s also not possible to register, unfortunately. But it would be very exciting to be able to talk to her on the phone, as she seems to be very friendly on the phone, and very sexy too, in several years watching her at studio 66, Fernanda is always friendly and very beautiful, but unfortunately I never spoke to her. As I said, anyone who lives in England has the privilege of being able to talk to Fernanda on the phone, it must be very exciting.
10-07-2020 22:38
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2020 22:38 )rick6 Wrote:  I have tried several times to subscribe to the Studio 66 channel to chat on the Chat, but I think there are some restrictions

Rick, you can't direct dial from Brazil but if you click here there's details on how others say to register with S66 anywhere in the world for both chat and calls.
If you still have trouble I'm sure those guys would help you.
[Image: image-F13E_5F09A2DC.jpg]

[Image: image-986D_5F09A2DC.jpg]

[Image: image-2060_5F09A529.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020 12:41 by Chrisst.)
11-07-2020 12:11
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-3066_5F09DF83.jpg]

Important
11-07-2020 16:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Guide is still showing her for 10pm though

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-07-2020 19:46
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2020 19:46 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Guide is still showing her for 10pm though

I would go by what it says on Fern’s own social media over the guide, as that probably didn’t get updated/changed.
11-07-2020 20:14
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Each shift updates it's own hours so the night producer would do that on arrival if he notices.
11-07-2020 20:38
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

S66 are fairly good to their employees.
My last job wouldn't give me sick pay once.
Also almost fired me when I got sick and hurt 3 times.
12-07-2020 00:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-07-2020 20:14 )TonTon Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 19:46 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Guide is still showing her for 10pm though

I would go by what it says on Fern’s own social media over the guide, as that probably didn’t get updated/changed.

Yeah. Better to check the babes own social media

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2020 00:52
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2020 22:38 )rick6 Wrote:  I have tried several times to subscribe to the Studio 66 channel to chat on the Chat, but I think there are some restrictions

The restriction is that you need a credited account in order to use the chat, so subscribing is no use unless you also buy some credits.
13-07-2020 11:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles