gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
If there is a big send off for Fernanda it has to be a special weekend long series of day shows, from say a Friday to the Sunday.
It's sad she is going but as mickster has pointed out in his post, she has been St66 (aka Elite's) true star performer since 2011, and I do feel we have to have some real input into how we can say goodbye to her if studio66 will allow it.
I'm very proud of her for what she has done, achieved and worked hard for, that degree she studied hard for shows just how high she sets standards for herself. She is simply a monumental person to have a chat with, fun & flirty or cheeky she loved it!!
But above all else - She is the TRUE legend of legends of the babe channels, A performer who set the standards that so many babes have tried to match but failed completely, she has never let those standards slip once (except for the odd nip slip, & I'm am sure there are many nip slips from Fernanda we haven't seen before) and feel she deserves a Celebration career thread of her own for those never seen before clips/caps of her to be preserved for all time.
I would even go as far to bury a tme capsule of her performances because there simply won't be another like her.
Undoubtedly as I have probably always have said since the announcement the shows will never really will ever be the same without her on screen. Kit going to be one of those pivotal channel moments, but even now it is hard to imagine that come 1st January 2021, she won't be there on a Saturday morning or in her weekday morning slot it truly will be an end of era.

I would love her to do one last final show (or maybe two), from her home - if she has the studio send off early in December so that in that most intimate of settings we can say out thank yous and goodbyes in a way that will make her happy and have some happy memories.
Do we actually know if Fern has ever said when she plans to close her Instagram/twitter accounts?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2020 08:11 by lovebabes56.)
01-09-2020 07:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2020 07:45 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Do we actually know if Fern has ever said when she plans to close her Instagram/twitter accounts?

The official announcement, as we can't have failed to see, is that Fernanda Heart is retiring from TV and modelling in December. From everything she said.

However I have read three different accounts, all claiming to have been told by Fernanda Heart and they are:

Last December: Going to Only Fans.
June: Website, Twitter and Instagram will continue.
Last Sunday. Website, Instagram and Twitter will close.

For the best send off each fan should be sure that neither they nor anybody else will be able to follow and/or see Fernanda Heart next year or conversely that some will be able but some won't.
01-09-2020 20:31
bergstrom Offline
Master Poster

I've just grown more and more tired of fernanda and marcus's bullshit over time. I would not give them one penny the way theyve treated fans.
14-09-2020 17:49
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

Personally I found Fernanda to be one of the kindest, most hard working and nicest girls to her fans I have ever come across. Even after a long week and 14 hours on TV. I wish her well in her retirement and only have fond memories Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2020 00:00 by TonTon.)
16-09-2020 00:00
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-FF28_5F67615E.jpg]

Right, so Marcus Cool is saying tomorrow, Monday 21st. That is 24 hours sooner.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2020 15:08 by Chrisst.)
20-09-2020 15:07
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

She should do the presentation via Web Show from noon and not on TV, Fernanda's daily shows are unrecognizable when it comes to sensuality compared to previous years, when she hugged her big breasts in a sensual way. So it would be much better if she did the presentation via Web show, so she could show her full potential with freedom and without the restrictions of the presentation on TV.
20-09-2020 19:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She looks gorgeous as always

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-09-2020 16:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Glamourous to the enth degree this evening.
Absolute WOW Heart

21-09-2020 19:45
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-D9E9_5F691929.jpg]

Fernsboy's Cool observation's a good one, both pink outfits might easily have been backed up. I've commented elsewhere that the regulator's unjustified and unwelcome interference might not be on the mind so much of those at the studio at the moment.

We're indebted to viewers who raised the matter of Fernanda Heart having company. What transpires remains to be seen but when they get 'round to planning at least we know that it's on the radar. Although I must remark about the 241 I'm enduring as I write, I can't see Fernanda Heart doing something so unattractive.

[Image: image-59A1_5F691818.jpg]
[Image: image-A1A1_5F691818.jpg]
[Image: image-7F6A_5F691818.jpg]

Readers will be aware the guide indicates a subsequent appearance. I didn't hear Fernanda Heart comment today but Gallery was confident.

[Image: image-3979_5F6915E8.jpg]
[Image: image-2D18_5F6915E8.jpg]

Although, maybe he was just getting carried away Big Grin

[Image: image-C0AD_5F692260.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2020 23:06 by Chrisst.)
21-09-2020 22:46
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(01-09-2020 07:45 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  is the TRUE legend of legends of the babe channels, A performer who set the standards that so many babes have tried to match but failed completely, she has never let those standards slip once (except for the odd nip slip, & I'm am sure there are many nip slips from Fernanda we haven't seen before) and feel she deserves a Celebration career thread of her own for those never seen before clips/caps of her to be preserved for all time.
I would even go as far to bury a tme capsule of her performances because there simply won't be another like her.

Do we actually know if Fern has ever said when she plans to close her Instagram/twitter accounts?

Well said, hope Fern and manager sees your message.
We could of arranged a nightclub meet and greet signing, but COVID has messed that up

I can't bare the fact she will just disappear and we won't see how she's getting on in life like most celebrities will allow fans to see and support.

S66 should have a special page showcasing Fernanda's legacy in her memory
23-09-2020 11:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles