gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
I knew for a very long time that this news would come one day, and I think she would be going at the right time but it will be a sad day when she is no longer there on screen, but it it one that we will have to get used to. I think COVID - 19 probably has changed many people's plans for the future in such a dramatic way and people changing careers is probably one of them and she is changing careers at the right time for her.

But ultimately we will miss her A LOT!!!!!!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2020 22:39 by lovebabes56.)
26-05-2020 22:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

And just when you think she couldn’t get any hotter, she has a new landing strip peeking out of the top of thong!
26-05-2020 23:32
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2020 22:16 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I knew for a very long time that this news would come one day, and I think she would be going at the right time but it will be a sad day when she is no longer there on screen, but it it one that we will have to get used to. I think COVID - 19 probably has changed many people's plans for the future in such a dramatic way and people changing careers is probably one of them and she is changing careers at the right time for her.

But ultimately we will miss her A LOT!!!!!!!

She said she was retiring 2 years ago and came back after 5 months. She said she was retiring at the end of last year(2019) when she came back. She made all these announcements on the mic as well. Personally I think the Brexit issue is the problem for Fernanda. The Italian half of her passport got her stay in the UK. After Brexit the work permits will probably all change. It goes without saying, Fernanda will be missed. No one comes anywhere near her, in relation to her call figures over the last decade on S66 (2011-2020).I'd even wager, that more posts have been made about Fernanda Ferrari, than anyone else on these forums.
Don't go Fernanda, marry me and you can stay forever. ❤️
27-05-2020 00:18
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2020 21:48 )Chrisst Wrote:  Fernanda Heart has just announced on the mic her intention to retire from the babe channels.
Details to follow.

Here's what happened (from memory)

Fernanda Heart was scheduled to start at 16.00 and consistent with previous weeks started shortly after 17.00. She said she'd been delayed due to a delivery and that she'd be on until late.
The show started normally enough with Fernanda Heart fielding calls from the regulars but around 20.00 both telephones and stream started to degrade. The fault could have been exacerbated by pressures on the internet arising from both lockdown and the popular show Evelyn was doing. Viewers lost credits.
After trying to receive calls a few times Fernanda Heart reminded us live on the mic that the difficulties were beyond her control.
She also reminsced of her appearances on Bangbabes and remarked that she now had to present her show as if she was reading the weather. She illustrated her remark by saying that S66 had required her to remove her fishnets as they were considered too risque [for Sky]. Fernanda Heart took an extended break after thanking callers in a mid session sign off.
It looked like she might reappear at 22.00 but at roughly 21.40 she returned in the same outfit but with nightshow lingerie peeping out under it.

Fernanda Heart calmly announced that she would be retiring from the babe shows in December and everything else ''of everything'' she said.
She told us that it would seem strange not being on any more. She didn't spell out her reasons but did refer to aging and the current situation.

[Image: image-512D_5ECDA35B.jpg]

Fernanda Heart then calmly carried on with her show, getting more erotic as it progressed. However the chat was noticeably muted and one or two new viewers were curious why but weren't informed of the news.
Eventually someone dared type about it and obviously the newcomers were stunned.

[Image: image-98DA_5ECDA35B.jpg]

Subsequently the erotic content of the show diminished as Fernanda Heart was again taking calls requiring a conversation.
Eventually the show got horny again but at about 23.45 the streams and phones collapsed again and she didn't reappear or sign off.

During the course of the show Fernanda announced her intention to perform on Wednesday 27.5.20 although there's nothing in writing about it yet.

[Image: image-A6F8_5ECDA35B.jpg]

Conclusions.
1. I don't think that the difficulties prevalent in this particular show were the reason that Fernanda Heart decided to announce her retirement [today]
2. I'd be pleased to see evidence of any previous announcement by Fernanda Heart to retire.
3. December is a very long way away. I changed my carrer at her age and I wouldn't have wanted to carry on the old one for a minute let alone seven months.
4. The main reason why I have written so many times about their microphone issues is because I wanted this announcement to be heard. Thank god we were able to hear a clear dignified message.
5. Phew. Thank god for that. I must say I'm delighted.
Notwithstanding that Brazilians are sexier than me and that she's enjoyed some of it, I have never been pleased that the intelligent woman that plays Fernanda Ferrari Heart should be selling her body in any context.
I'd be happier if she left now and not drag this out.

I am hopeful that a recording of the announcement will be posted in due course.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2020 14:14 by Chrisst.)
27-05-2020 01:16
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda was the main reason Bangbabes got heavily fined by offcom and subsequently went out of business. She knows better than most what the consequences of her performance during daytime hours can bring. The "clampdown" only happened 11.5 years ago (Nov. 2010)!! Bangbabes ceased broadcasting first week of 2011. Fernanda started with Elite TV (now Studio66) in February 2011 and the restrictions were extremely more tighter then than they are now. It's only in the last 2 years, the rules have been relaxed again. So Fernanda has either got a poor memory or she's talking crap.
Fernanda said the previous time she was on, she might be on the next day, but she wasn't. I think it was the early hours of the same day (when she was answering texts messages on her mic.) In fact either Chrisst or Fernsboy text her to query, "did she really mean later that same day?" Alas, the Fern show never happened.
Anyway, it's over 6 months to December. Anything could happen yet.
They say a week's a long time in politics. A week without a Fernanda Ferrari show is a hell of a lot longer.
27-05-2020 02:27
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

st66 rules on outfits are of their own making and complete bollocks, just look at the outfits simone jay has been wearing on BS recently and quite a few of the other girls on there, st66 have lost quite a few very good girls over the past year or 2 down to their shambollic running/production issues and if they lose fernanda then it's their own fault
27-05-2020 06:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-05-2020 00:18 )mickster Wrote:  She said she was retiring 2 years ago and came back after 5 months. She said she was retiring at the end of last year(2019) when she came back. She made all these announcements on the mic as well. Personally I think the Brexit issue is the problem for Fernanda. The Italian half of her passport got her stay in the UK. After Brexit the work permits will probably all change. It goes without saying, Fernanda will be missed. No one comes anywhere near her, in relation to her call figures over the last decade on S66 (2011-2020).I'd even wager, that more posts have been made about Fernanda Ferrari, than anyone else on these forums.
Don't go Fernanda, marry me and you can stay forever. ❤️

I would agree mate I don't think many babes now could come close to the levels of stats & figures Fern has achieved in the same time period she has been on the show, but at the same time, I wouldn't have thought that Fern WAS the main reason for the wind up of the station, I think many will point out, that many babes on that station could have contributed to the station's downfall. The current situation as it is one where probably now all of us would probably at some point will make choice with our careers to a point where possible we can get a decent (or half decent at least) balance between life and work, and Fern is looking for that next challenge in her life, but it's like I said before I knew this news would come one day and I for one wouldn't want to change her mind, even if I wanted to, I have to respect her decision. I'm sure in time she will outline plans, but that place in our hall of Fame has to be beckoning her and I'm sure now many of us will be scouring our old drives for old recordings we may have made of her that have never seen the light of day before now to boost the video footage collection.

But above all else I know she will go with all our love and respect and she will have happy memories of the shows I'm sure.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2020 11:08 by lovebabes56.)
27-05-2020 07:40
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry chrisst dont believe that the issues are from Evelyn working and the pressure of lockdown. Unless Evelyn was in the other room using her internet at the same time. And being in lockdown and the amount of people being at causing issues is bullshit.

I've never had it so hard connecting to her in the last 4yrs of calling.. getting through only to hear "Thank you (in her voice)" then message saying "please leave a message after the tone" or calls not going to her. Also calls being cut off after 3mins of listening to a call, I've been on the line waiting to talk to her for more than 17mins before. 3mins is horseshit.

Has Netflix's had the same issues in the same time frame?? No I dont think so. No other girls have had some problems with calls logging on..

Pin numbers not being available was also due to the issues of fern. Having her cam feed and system resetting, they have to change all pin numbers you normally get 4 pin changes in a day, when they're must of been at least 12 yesterday in the 5hrs leading up to her 10pm show.

Like me I'm sure others lost credits, personally I lost 450credits. Now let's see if studio refund that back to me. Never had these issues when she was at the studio, and if we did it was minimal.

Reference to her retirement: yes December is a long way off, but that will come round fast. A few people have said the same thing, that say has said this in the past. If this time is true then let's see if the plans she has made will happen. She has already planed out what her future choices are, and if you're close to her then you will already know what they are.
If she is going back to brazil like I think someone on here has said, then she needs to renew her Brazilian passport as it's out of date. Her British one wont get her into the country with current world situation.
27-05-2020 08:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(27-05-2020 02:27 )mickster Wrote:  Fernanda was the main reason Bangbabes got heavily fined by offcom and subsequently went out of business. She knows better than most what the consequences of her performance during daytime hours can bring. The "clampdown" only happened 11.5 years ago (Nov. 2010)!! Bangbabes ceased broadcasting first week of 2011. Fernanda started with Elite TV (now Studio66) in February 2011 and the restrictions were extremely more tighter then than they are now. It's only in the last 2 years, the rules have been relaxed again. So Fernanda has either got a poor memory or she's talking crap.

Sorry but this is simply a distortion of history. Fern may have been one of a few babes Ofcom cited when they announced their breach determinations and finds against bangbabes but let's be honest here... The regulator just needed some random examples to present. They could have picked on any number of babes that were breaking the rules there at the time. Anyone reading around the subject of that period will see from Ofcom's other comments back then that they had a big problem with the attitude of the boss/bosses at bangbabes. They wanted them gone in the end. The individual babes picked on the make the case were barely relevant.

The 'clampdown' from Ofcom has surged and waned quite a few times since 2006. Mostly this has occured without much need from them to even tweak the actual rules. This is becuase the rules are drawn up broadly enough that they can be interpreted as stringently as Ofcom wish at any one time.

If you have kept up to date with all that's been going on at 66 you'll have seen they've had a fresh rash (low dozens) complaints against the (mostly daytime) babes since at least October 2018 and rumbling on through a lot of last year. (Some of their babes thought most came from a single disgruntled punter.) A major breach finding against 66 came out last year on the back of this. A potential fine was hanging over them. It may have even played a part in the departure of their main Sky channel and the voluntary winding up of the company that officially controlled it (this process is ongoing as we speak).

Ofcom's rules covering the shows have not changed since 2013 IIRC. But that doesn't matter. What matters is the strength of the regulatory spotlight 66's TV output has felt in recent months and that it has, provably, not been in any way what might be termed "relaxed".

My characterisation of Fern's upcoming departure is that Ofcom have essentially retired her. She'd already seen the web onlys were not for her. Then the regulator continued the overbearing attentions of the patronising ideologists they are and killed a large slice of her teasy relationship with her audience. Clearly half the fun she used to feel for her time at the studio has gone with it.

Many things have been wrongly laid at Ofcom's door over the years no doubt. But there's clear evidence to back Fern's words on this one.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2020 10:52 by ShandyHand.)
27-05-2020 10:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Fernanda was great all day yesterday & during her mini nightshow too and as always looked fantastic.

As for her retirement from the shows at the end of the year, not surprised given she’s been on the shows for over a decade (since 2007) & given what’s going on with the shows & in general with things like Brexit & the coronavirus pandemic has decided the end of this year is the time to hang up her babeshow g-string and pursue new things.

if she changes her mind over the coming months & decides to stay on tv, fantastic, fine.

If not let’s wish her all the very best for a long & successful career on the shows

Thank you Fernanda

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2020 14:43 by Rammyrascal.)
27-05-2020 12:55

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles