gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
I'm a happy Fernanda follower!! finally I can get back on my Instagram!! All it took was upgrading to the new MS edge and it cam back up!! Now i can see Fern's pics again!! I used to be on her website and haven't been on there for years. I am pleased she still has it and isn't on AW or onlyfans as many asked in the video, I think she is happy with what social media she uses and I don't think she would get a moment's peace on Onlyfans.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020 19:09 by lovebabes56.)
11-05-2020 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-CD35_5EC0F2BA.jpg]
17-05-2020 09:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Would love to dye her hair blonde for today - I think she looks just as stunning with blonde hair!! (even if it is a wig or not!)

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
17-05-2020 09:53
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone who has seen Fernanda's performances in previous years and sees today's, as she has been doing this year, is disappointing. Studio 66 should make her presentations via Web Show, so that she could return to Fernanda from previous years, hot and very sexy. This one today is very monotonous, it gives you sleep, it is a waste of Fernanda's potential and talent in the way her performances are, unfortunately.
17-05-2020 18:38
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Can’t please everybody all the time what one likes another one dosn’t love those tits though
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2020 18:49 by Rogergilford54.)
17-05-2020 18:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

To me, Fernanda is still Studio66's best performing babe by a long way - whether she is sexy or not she always gives 100%

17-05-2020 20:54
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

Right honestly how can fernanda make wearing leggings and a lace top for 1hr tease show. Sooooooo hot. She is incredibly
Love her sooooo muchie
17-05-2020 22:42
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Heart packed a lot into less than 5 hours on screen and the last hour or so was Web Only finishing at 23.00 as advertised.

There were some technical gremlins. She's done her best to manage her internet issues but I noticed that her mic sound went quiet half way through and thare was a loud clicking on it at the end too.

If I was an ignorant viewer I could say that Fernanda's Heart show appeared out of step, even old fashioned in comparison to some of those that I see from the never ending queue of webcammers that S66 is screening. She and a few others are remants of the 'old S66' which aimed for cheeky chat. The reaction to this development might go some way to explain the comments in the chat wondering why so and so was discussing books or Tesco's with Fernanda Heart The explanation offered was that that's the province of her 'Regulars' Cool
What we have to remember is that the current situation is temporary and that the BCAP code hasn't changed although we don't seem to be hearing much from the regulator at the moment. In any event Fernanda Heart has spoken with some callers for a decade and I for one would advise her to stick to a winning formula.

However she's not adverse to trying something new:
Live on the mic Fernanda Heart referred to last week's question and answer session, both at the start to say she enjoyed it and at the end to say that she'd like to try it again. I'm gonna try to think of a better question as she caught us on the hop a bit last time.

Fernanda Heart made the point on the mic too about the difficulies apparent at the moment and asserted: we will get through this and I for one would like to hear more encouragement from her given that I can't currently get my fix on BGF.
She didn't remind us to wash her hands this time but I love it when she does that sort of thing. Obviously the daddy is 'Don't dink and dive' Big Grin

Fernanda Heart concluded by advising that we should check her instagram and twitter for confirmation of her next appearance.
She did say next week and I detected a little more confidence about that than before as if it might be sooner rather than later.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2020 07:22 by Chrisst.)
18-05-2020 07:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She does great public health announcements for sure, - and she has always shown she enjoys every screen appearance and enjoys the contact. I would love her also to stick to what she does best and what works for her personally, and what she enjoys and although I have to work out where and where possible I can squeeze a call within financial reason, but I often just end up watching her performances. She wouldn't do what she does, with the enthusiasm she displays if it wasn't for us - her loyal supporters.

Did she do another Q & A? I hope she can do another one at another time and hope she is on again soon, as i can't enough of her.

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2020 09:09 by lovebabes56.)
18-05-2020 09:03
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2020 09:03 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  She does great public health announcements for sure, - and she has always shown she enjoys every screen appearance and enjoys the contact. I would love her also to stick to what she does best and what works for her personally, and what she enjoys and although I have to work out where and where possible I can squeeze a call within financial reason, but I often just end up watching her performances. She wouldn't do what she does, with the enthusiasm she displays if it wasn't for us - her loyal supporters.

Did she do another Q & A? I hope she can do another one at another time and hope she is on again soon, as i can't enough of her.

No Q & A this time.
It's daft isn't it. Just sitting watching someone taking a phone call but that is the best part for me too. Alongside watching paint dry and someone typing of course. Big Grin
18-05-2020 10:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles