gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Tomorrow from 12 noon as per her Instagram and Twitter Big Grin
07-04-2020 15:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She is not down on the guide when I last looked

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-04-2020 15:24
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Think Fernanda’s on tomorrow after 12Noon
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2020 15:42 by Rogergilford54.)
07-04-2020 15:32
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

This is one of the best things about about Fernanda Heart
A day or so before she actually appears the news breaks and I find she's put a smile on my face...and she hasn't even appeared yet Important
Let's hope that they manage to stream her early enough (on the web) so that we can enjoy that warm welcome.
07-04-2020 16:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Are they still putting babes on TV then getting round to sorting their web streams 5 or 10 minutes later (if you're lucky)? I imagine Fern uses her personal freechat for good engagement though (sorry I've not noticed this as yet). At least there's that outlet now.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-04-2020 19:14
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(07-04-2020 15:32 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Think Fernanda’s on tomorrow after 12Noon

Sorry to give you all bad news but she isnt back til saturday 11th.

She is not on tomorrow..
07-04-2020 19:31
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes just read it on Twitter
07-04-2020 19:33
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2020 19:14 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Are they still putting babes on TV then getting round to sorting their web streams 5 or 10 minutes later (if you're lucky)? I imagine Fern uses her personal freechat for good engagement though (sorry I've not noticed this as yet). At least there's that outlet now.

Maybe.
There has been a few times when I've seen and/or taken part in exchanges in the chat where someone watching Sky reports that so and so is on whereas they aren't on the website. The matter has been brought to the attention of galleys66 and a few minutes later the presenter appears.
The trouble is that all that isn't a substitute for the studio's capability. The root of it is that they're under-resourced but then that's a feature of lots of well intentioned companies.
Fernanda Heart has previously asked us on the mic to report on her presence on air and I do that in the chat as do some others. We know she doesn't miss much.
Trouble is it's irrelevent how well she uses the mic if they don't put her on.
I'm sure that we've all noticed recently that each of the babes has developed their use of resources in their own way. When they return to Chiswick the studio will have some reigning in to do as experience shows that they can't just magic more capability.

This evening's curfuffle is another example of the deficiencies arising from S66's cornershop. I'd say that Fernsboy Cool might have asked for clarification.
I must say that I was surprised that anybody thought she'd be on tomorrow as surely once a week's about right.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2020 20:49 by Chrisst.)
07-04-2020 20:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Good post. I agree with all of that ... just about lol.

"Well intentioned"? Hmmm. Well it depends whose intentions you have in mind so I'll give you that one!TongueWink

They used to miss putting babes on the streams when they were all in the studio too so I don't think its down to the current situation. I actually thought they were getting better at remembering since the focus shifted away from TV.

As for mic use there's no reason these can't be used from home. Many CB babes use them. There's no excuse for babes dropping shout outs for instance just because they are at home. Laptop audio can be used for that as a minimum.

Actually, I find it fascinating who is and who isn't making the most of engagement via the new individualised chat rooms tbh. Similarly, the use of audio when not on a call. Do all these babes not want to use the resources to hand to promote their personalities?

(For those who are curious, and with great help from 2015watcher, here's a possibly incomplete list of 66 babes who use audio on the main stream atm: Brooks, Grace E, Sasha P, Abigail M, Serenity and Kiki. A similiar amount of babes do the same at BS we think.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020 13:40 by ShandyHand.)
08-04-2020 11:29
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Charmaine Heart and Grace Elisabeth Heart use the mic extensively to make the most of engagement.
I believe that if it were well intentioned Shandy66 Cool then we'd be on here saying that Shandy can't do this that and the other etc, etc, etc.
They'll have all sorts of plans and what not but that's all had to be put on hold now Smile
08-04-2020 13:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles