gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Where's Fern??????

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-02-2020 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Heart has announced that she will finish at 22.00 and not be on S66 again until next Saturday, the 29th of February....that's what leap days are for.

Obviously I knew this already Big Grin

[Image: image-65F2_5E5160F4.jpg]
[Image: image-8EFC_5E5160F4.jpg]
22-02-2020 18:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It's time to come clean mate, are you dating her on not? Smile

I have always admired Fern for her infectious energy levels and have always respected her for who she is and feel the shows would be totally different without her but we all know that Fernanda will at some point, will know when she is ready to move on with the next stage of her life.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
23-02-2020 10:29
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2020 10:29 )babelover48 Wrote:  It's time to come clean mate, are you dating her on not? Smile

I have always admired Fern for her infectious energy levels and have always respected her for who she is and feel the shows would be totally different without her but we all know that Fernanda will at some point, will know when she is ready to move on with the next stage of her life.

Hahaha Smile
I wouldn't have thought that the increase in the number of Fernanda's Heart shows in the last couple of years is any indication that she is contemplating any moving on at the moment. This time for example she's just away for a week.
23-02-2020 15:24
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-18B3_5E596B84.jpg]

It's not on Twitter yet but Marcus Cool has posted this and S66's guide has been altered in the last hour to confirm. Fernanda Heart is reported to appear through to 05.30 on Sunday morning.

[Image: image-B548_5E5A9D6C.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2020 18:21 by Chrisst.)
28-02-2020 20:39
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(28-02-2020 20:39 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-18B3_5E596B84.jpg]

It's not on Twitter yet but Marcus Cool has posted this and S66's guide has been altered in the last hour to confirm. Fernanda Heart is reported to appear through to 05.30 on Sunday morning.

She wont work til 5.30am, probably til about 2am...
28-02-2020 21:57
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

Got a email from s66 give you the weather for this weekend and it has fern doing 6pm -2am

[/quote][/php]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

28-02-2020 22:23
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

Unfortunately Fernanda Ferrari's presentations during the day are no longer as they were in the years 2019, 2018, 2017, when she hugged her big breasts in a sexy way and moved them. Today she practically does not do this, her presentations during the day get to sleep, they are so automatic that they stayed there for days that she looks like a statue. In the years of 2019, 2018 and 2017, she didn't need web presentations to be sexy, she hugged and squeezed her big breasts in a sexy way making them double in size and almost tearing the clothes she wore making her big breasts almost explode from so hot and sexy the way she hugged and squeezed them. Even Emma C is performing sexier than Fernanda during the day. Fernanda remains friendly, but not even remotely reminiscent of that sexy and hot Fernanda Ferrari who hugged her big breasts during presentations during the day.
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2020 14:42 by rick6.)
29-02-2020 14:36
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

That's really good Rick.

The UK's Office of Communication that I told you about before had made two complaints already that the girls on Studio 66 are too sexy and this week made EIGHT more.
The Office of Communication is worried that viewers might be harmed and offended by seeing sexy women and you can read about it elsewhere in this forum.
They can fine both the Studio and Fernanda Heart or Emma C so much money that the Studio might have to close.
As you say Fernanda Heart doesn't hug her breasts like she used to which is why the dates of the complaints are NOT when she was on.
Let's hope you're mistaken about Emma C because I'm sure that you wouldn't want her to be fined.
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2020 15:56 by Chrisst.)
29-02-2020 15:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Someone out there def doesn't like watching Fernanda, Emma C and St66!!! But I'll say this in Fern's defence: - She has been St66's top performer and earner for a very long time now and I have got to know her very well over time, and really do enjoy my chats with her. I agree with what you say Rick and what you say Chrisst, but time is something we all can't hold back forever. Fern wil always someone I will admire always, and have noticed how much less Fern hugs her breasts, but I think it is possible you can probably only put it down to possibly the atmosphere in the studio at certain times.

It is it disappointing that Fernanda & Emma C may be fined but certainly seems thre is someone out there who watched both our favourite ladies and complained when they are not on the show.

(This post was last modified: 29-02-2020 16:26 by lovebabes56.)
29-02-2020 16:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles