gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(15-12-2016 04:10 )Lowkey Wrote:  [Image: newspaper_2.jpg]

was an unbelievable show from fern wednesday. Things will never be the same when she's gone. Saturday will be emotional Sad

that is very creative

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-12-2016 13:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

She might be the greatest of all time Cool Hope she comes back, but good luck to her with the other stuff she's wanting to do.

(14-12-2016 20:55 )hops1 Wrote:  WOW!! She looks amazing in that black dress, so sexy and that ass!!!!

Fernanda's clearly talking absolute filth on the phone too, milking guy after guy.......what a women! Legendary

We'll have to milk the archives for a while...

There've been some shows this year that I've only heard about, not seen, and they sounded jaw-dropping (TV broadcasts, that is).

By the way, who's to say she only gets guys off? Someone needs to ask her if there are female Fern lovers... Some, surely.

||||||||
16-12-2016 05:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-12-2016 05:23 )modelflat Wrote:  She might be the greatest of all time Cool Hope she comes back, but good luck to her with the other stuff she's wanting to do.

(14-12-2016 20:55 )hops1 Wrote:  WOW!! She looks amazing in that black dress, so sexy and that ass!!!!

Fernanda's clearly talking absolute filth on the phone too, milking guy after guy.......what a women! Legendary

There've been some shows this year that I've only heard about, not seen, and they sounded jaw-dropping (TV broadcasts, that is).

By the way, who's to say she only gets guys off? Someone needs to ask her if there are female Fern lovers... Some, surely.
That could be possible but has anyone ever listened in on Fern talking filth to a woman?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
16-12-2016 05:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-12-2016 05:23 )modelflat Wrote:  She might be the greatest of all time Cool Hope she comes back, but good luck to her with the other stuff she's wanting to do.

That could be possible but has anyone ever listened in on Fern talking filth to a woman?

16-12-2016 05:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

There is no doubt that tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for many and for Fern herself, if we are calling her, let's not make it any more emotional than it probably will be for her, let's make her laugh, smile, give her all our love and support and most of all our very best wishes for the time she is having off and let her focus on what lies ahead for her, but also let's be brief on the calls so that many of us are given the opportunity to say goodbye to her

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2016 08:27 by lovebabes56.)
16-12-2016 07:36
terence Offline

ffs, she's only taking a month or 2 off in brazil, she's not heading off to war! lol. Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
16-12-2016 11:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye...
16-12-2016 12:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

..there won't be a dry eye in the house
16-12-2016 12:57
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-12-2016 11:48 )terence Wrote:  ffs, she's only taking a month or 2 off in brazil, she's not heading off to war! lol. Rolleyes

I know she's not going off to war or anything and off home to Brazil
then back for University but even so Saturdays will for a while at least feel different with not having Fernanda on screen for some of us

Apologies if I did go a little over the top with the above post but at the time writing I was only writing what I felt

16-12-2016 13:30
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

I do know from some very personal chats with the delightful Fernanda that she does like a bit of female attention every now and then Tongue
and if you know where to look there are pics and vids of some girl on girl, but please don't DM me asking for links as I haven't got any
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2016 18:44 by Rob169.)
16-12-2016 18:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles