gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
I love Latino women they are the sexiest women in the world next to Mediterranean women. The South American accent is so sexy and I could sit and listen to Fernanda all day and night talk, she has the sexiest accent and voice ever and I'd love to hear her speak more Portuguese on screen. Fernanda is hands down one of the sexiest women I've ever laid eyes on and right on par if not above Nicole Scherzinger, vida Guerra and Sofia Vergara (sexiest woman alive) as my favourite girls.
05-02-2014 21:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

No babe quiet lights up the screen, looks more astounding, has a body that is a sexual temple of deliciousness, and who's sizzling beauty and gorgeous demeanour just knocks you off your feet more than the ultimate sexual goddess Fernanda.

Those gorgeous dresses today have really been transformed into spectacular visions of ravishing sexiness by that glorious stunning body, and those amazing lush pins. Simply Exceptional. Tongue
05-02-2014 23:19
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda is Giving us a Saturday Treat Today in her Sexy Top and very short Skirt she looks absolutely Sensational her Big Boobs Always Look Wonderfull and her Long Legs two,I have to Admire Fernanda she always seems in a Happy Mood and has That Gorgeous smile on her Face she is a Cracking Girl.
08-02-2014 13:24
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Unsurpassable sexual bliss! No babe quite lights up the screen like delicious Fernanda.

That imperious body is ravishing to the max in that sexy outfit, making her gorgeous pins and ample assets, sparkle with jaw-dropping irresistibility, while her stunning beauty and glowing allure never fails empower your senses.

Absolutely Amazing! Tongue
08-02-2014 13:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You can always guarantee a ray of sunshine with Fernanda. She looked stunning and sexy as always yesterday

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-02-2014 11:15
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday Afternoons are always Enjoyable when the Sexy Fernanda is on Screen loving her White Top and i like the Boots her Body is Looking its Best Yet Again and her Facial Expressions are Awesome.
15-02-2014 13:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She is our ray of Brazilian sunshine after what has been a pretty drab week weather - wise. Her outfit simply makes me yearn for the summer ahead already!! Sexy, Classy a hint of kink with the boots and a smile that melts.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 13:31 by lovebabes56.)
15-02-2014 13:30
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

If theirs one babe who always lifts your spirits, with her unsurpassable sex appeal, dazzling smile, and beautiful lush body its awesome Fernanda.

Gorgeously impressive and looking simply immaculate she's the perfect antidote to give a drab Saturday afternoon a shot of pure sexual bliss. Simply terrific. Tongue
15-02-2014 14:12
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Fernanda looks stunning with her straight hair today. The other channels may as well pack up and go home early. WinkSmile
15-02-2014 17:56
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Sure is Sexing up Wedenesday with her Great Show She Looks Absolutely Sensational in her Baggy Top and Sexy Short Red Skirt,Her Big Boobs look Amazing as Usual but her Long Legs are Something Extra Special they Look Fantastic,Fernanda is a Brilliant Day Babe She is Always on a Call and its easy to understand Why.
19-02-2014 12:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles