gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

jack the lad Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad vids and chat
(27-11-2009 23:26 )speedybert Wrote:  Fernanda is officially a daytime legend.She seems to get naughtier by the day.Not sure what's brought it on but long may it continue.

Great body great outfits and now very saucy too.Couldn't believe how suggestive she was being yesterday.laughWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

agreed!! what has happened to my beloved fernanda!!
fernanda you were always by far the most gorgeous babe on tv but with the added teasing in the last few weeks you're off the scale............
dont do nights fernanda, the teasing and sexy outfits is enough for me. pure class....HeartHeart
they should bring out a bank note with you in the catsuit on it!!
28-11-2009 08:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
talker Offline
Posting Machine

HeartSmile thanks for all the great pics and vids off fernanda who keeps getting hotter by the day with her great smile and great figure
sheis the top
ps would love to see her with them slippers on:Tongue
28-11-2009 10:56
Chris66 Offline
Junior Poster

Fernanda
Is it my imagination or are Fernanda's boobs getting bigger?
28-11-2009 21:50
rover Offline

RE: Fernanda
She's had another boob job.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
28-11-2009 21:52
Chris66 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda
Thank you, That would explain it.
28-11-2009 21:55
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

Toungue RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad vids and chat
HeartHeartHeart Thank you boys for all of the nice compliments, you are all very sweet and I always appreciate nice words. It makes a girl feel special and nice.HeartHeartHeart

cubed, adelmo, talker, doc7576, Rob169, jack the lad, vostok 1, LazyD, ravenous, Tintin, Shady Cee, stilettos, scoopz, Master Yoda, Sainttau, thinwhiteduke, mrwotzup, Carl13, sm©, mikejg069, Rammyrascal, beardedbob, yesboss, steven6, Emmaspuppy, skully, TonTon !, stueyboy, mrwotzup,adelmo, skully, sm©, TonTon, Carl13, Master Yod, dopey1, Tintin, speedybert, tapit54, birdlime, Carl13, jack the la, Webbiola, Doctoratthedock, Shalashaska, Shady Cee, adelmo, stueyboy, thinwhiteduke, Danzig, beardedbob, stilettos, mrwotzup, steven6, skully, Master Yoda, vostok 1, old git, TonTon !, ravenous, mikejg069, muttley, Shalashaska, sm©, LazyD, Carl13, Shady Cee, adelmo, stueyboy, thinwhiteduke, Danzig, beardedbob, mrwotzup, steven6, skully, Master Yoda, rickhardo, vostok 1, old git, TonTon !, Josh, stilettos, ravenous, mikejg069, muttley, sm©, LazyD, Carl13, jack the lad, funkymackem, adelmo, scoopz, thinwhiteduke, Danzig, beardedbob, mrwotzup, steven6, skully, Bluearmy71, Master Yoda, rickhardo, vostok 1, old git, TonTon !, Josh, stilettos, muttley, Shalashaska, muttley, themagicman, ravenous, Rob169, united3000, firebird, stueyboy, DOBSTER, old git, scoopz, thinwhiteduke, muttley, escobar, Danzig, sm©, kruse, beardedbob, Bluearmy71, mikejg069, Josh, mrwotzup, steven6, skully, Carl13, TonTon, Master Yoda, rickhardo, vostok 1, united3000, wacker725, adelmo, firebird, vostok 1, DOBSTER, old git, scoopz, thinwhiteduke, muttley, rickhardo, Danzig, shaymas, kruse, beardedbob, Bluearmy71, mikejg069, Josh, mrwotzup, steven6, Master Yoda, skully, Carl13, speedyber,marcinello, united3000, adelmo, DOBSTER, beardedbob, scoopz, thinwhiteduke, skully, rickhardo, mikejg069, Carl13, mrwotzup, TonTon, Peter88, mrwotzup, WellHeeled, united3000, yesboss, Carl13, steven6, LazyD, mikejg069, adelmo, sm©, Master Yoda, ajphot, Josh, vostok 1, DOBSTER, old git, beardedbob, mrwotzup, scoopz, TonTon, thinwhiteduke, skully, muttley, thinwhiteduke, rover, Forum Style, stilettos, united3000, beardedbob, thinwhiteduke, Carl13, skully, steven6, old git, vostok 1, LazyD, firebird, mikejg069, sm©, wacker725, adelmo, scoopz, firebird, stilettos, vostok 1, rickhardo, Kenilo, ravenous, beardedbob, thinwhiteduke, Carl13, skully, steven6, old git, muttley, LazyD, mikejg069, wacker725, Merc with the Mouth, sm©, adelmo, scoopz, adelmo, stilettos, vostok 1, united3000, leeflee, rickhardo, Kenilo, shaymas, beardedbob, thinwhiteduke, Carl13, Bluearmy71, skully, Forum Style, Master Yoda, steven6, old git, muttley, mikejg069, ravenous, wacker725, mikejg069, steven6, adelmo, beardedbob, old git, rickhardo, Carl13, muttley, thinwhiteduke, Kenilo, yesboss, skully, firebird, steven6, thinwhiteduke, rickhardo, adelmo, Carl13, vostok 1, BBone, rover, beardedbob, speedybert, talker

Huh I think I will have to think of another way to thank you all next time though and then I can spend more time writing replies Blush

Blush I see that some of you are big fans of "my puppies" well I will have a special treat for you... eek but I can't say any more....Bounce

Big Grin I will be on again tomorrow, doing Early Birds and The Pad and I will be on every Thursday and Sunday until Christmas. So hopefully those of you who can't see me or call me in the week you can catch me on Sundays Big Grin

Huh I don't know what to wear yet for tomorrow so it will have to be a surprise but of course it will be sexy. I just hope I don't tease you too much with my outfits, maybe you guys can tell me which is your fav from tomorrow or someone could post something with different outfits and what you would like me to wear again or something you would like to see Wink

Tongue Rob169 - Thank you its nice to be appreciated :-)

Big Grin stueyboy - There is no such thing as too many compliments Blush

Shy ravenous - I think you will like my treat Bounce

Rolleyes Kenilo - Hopefully you will be able to catch me tomorrow and now you know when I will be on till Xmas Cool

Cool Speedybert - I think you enjoy tomorrow Big Grin

Tongue Jack the lad and talker - you are very sweet Heart

HeartHeartHeart kisses HeartHeartHeartHeart
28-11-2009 22:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the message Fernanda, you're an absolute goddess and I'll definitely be tuning in tomorrow even more so now you have a special treat for us xxx
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 23:13 by ravenous.)
28-11-2009 23:09
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

It is very nice to see you on here Fernanda, we all appreciate you taking the time to thank us all individually but it must take ages! So we will understand if you thank us collectively, especially if you have more time to interact with us on here Big Grin

Can't wait to see what outfits you wear tomorrow. Might have to call you to hear more about the puppies and our special treat Tongue
28-11-2009 23:10
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

Thank you ravenous Heart

TonTon It would be very nice to chat with you again Tongue

Got to sleep now Important

Nite nite all

HeartHeartHeart kisses HeartHeartHeart
28-11-2009 23:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I guess thats tomorrows viewing sorted then! Smile
29-11-2009 00:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles