gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(16-01-2012 22:44 )bigguy01 Wrote:  i wonder if ferny got the anti-winkle cream that was on her amazon wish list.

even though she does not it, i am up for rubbing the cream all over her body.
The WHAT cream? eekTongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-01-2012 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

ferny is doing a 4 hour night show on saturday from 10pm to 2am. she will be dressed as a maid promising to clean our mess.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
20-01-2012 21:33
spider Offline
Master Poster

sweet i am gonna have spunk everywhere!
21-01-2012 00:32
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

OMG Fernanda looks gorgeuos today loving her red top and black hotpants,carnt wait for her nightshow later on she is a class act on the nightshows.
21-01-2012 11:49
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(18-01-2012 19:27 )blueswin Wrote:  ^ ^
looks nothing like her

he means the one without the beardImportantBounce

21-01-2012 12:04
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Fernanda looking top class again today despite the fact that she is suffering from a very nasty throat infection which she has had all week. The ultimate pro that she is she battles on through a day show to tackle a 4 hour nightshow later!! She is one special lady who's ultimate aim is to please her many fans. Fern u are a true legend. Simply the best.
21-01-2012 16:47
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(21-01-2012 16:47 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Fernanda looking top class again today despite the fact that she is suffering from a very nasty throat infection which she has had all week. The ultimate pro that she is she battles on through a day show to tackle a 4 hour nightshow later!! She is one special lady who's ultimate aim is to please her many fans. Fern u are a true legend. Simply the best.

i have a very special medicine for her to swallowImportantHeartBig Grin

21-01-2012 21:02
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone have any idea what's happened to Fernanda on this forum? She last posted on here on 30th November and has only visited twice in the last 4 and a 1/2 months (according to her profile).

Has someone put her off, maybe the elite bosses (Jamie's only posted here once in 7 months); maybe somebody on here has said something she really didn't like?

Whatever the reason, there's been a big change, as Fernanda used to be a regular poster and took time out to write on here. It's a shame.
21-01-2012 21:33
blueswin Offline
up the blues

i think the main reason she used to come on here was to let us know which days and which shifts she was going to be on.she now lets us know via facebook and twitter,also elite tv online shows her schedules whereas the pad/earlybirds never did.its a shame really,i only joined the forum because of fernandaSad
21-01-2012 22:47
Red Ferrari Offline
I-Love-U-Fernanda

I'm sure the boss will be back on here sometime, but Fernanda has been really busy lately hasn't she.
I agree with the comments made by new member 'Simple the Best' on her Website thread that some of the comments over the last few months towards her website and Fernanda in general have been way OTT.
I believe that some of them were bloody insulting, and glad that some of them got removed. Fernanda may be the object of our desires, but remember she is NOT an object but a real lovely woman.

She loves us all, the nice comments and the naughty ones. She bloody works hard and gives 100% (another 16 hour shift yesterday) what a woman.

Fernanda loves and respects all the comments on this forum, she has told me that so often, and when she herself posted last time mentioned that she is also open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

Perhaps we should be thankful that the most beautiful woman on the planet is on our telly, the internet and spends time interracting with us all.
For me its a total priviledge to interract with her.
I'm sure the boss will be back on here very soon if we are naughty and nice but not insulting. Remember she is a woman, a lovely woman Smile
22-01-2012 11:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles