gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

birdlime Offline
Account Closed

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
I saw this clip of Fernanda today and its on her own youtube channel which is called Fernanda Model.
17-04-2011 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

Fernanda Heart thank you for the lovely chat today, yes, I did get some work done in the garden, I did imagine you sunbathing in my garden!!! eek Big Grin Big Grin
I am sure I would manage to do all the jobs you asked me to do, when can I start????---------yesterday!! Heart Heart Heart
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 08:43 by Fernfan.)
17-04-2011 23:45
blueswin Offline
up the blues

just got in,turned telly on,and now uve turned me on! stunning and gorgeous as ever fernanda!
18-04-2011 15:44
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

ferny 24/7 pls, just for cwpussylove cameras in the toilet.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
18-04-2011 17:59
overused123 Offline
Junior Poster

as a Fernanda fan, i reluctantly have to say that since the demise of the Pad and the clamour (for survival reasons) to comply and bend to ofcom's will all babechannels are now distinctly average at best, as any comparison of the current output with the stuff that was broadcast up to the final months of 2010 will confirm, i now watch hardly any daytime babechannels (never have watched the nightime stuff) where it was once something to look forward to after work and at weekends (Fernanda on the earlybird was Homer style drool-inducing stuff) it is now like watching a series of snapshots of women in repose and varying stages of boredom-fernanda admittedly seems to have retained her enthusiasm. Finally, for those that love Fernanda i would recommend searching out Tintins recent ups of daytime asscam vids which were/are posted in Fernandas nightime thread, then we can perhaps collectively mourn what once was.
18-04-2011 18:05
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(16-04-2011 12:24 )fernanda Wrote:  I-Love-U-Fernanda: Really enjoyed our last chat and glad you heard my shout out too, didn't know if you was watching so I gave It a go anyway Smile Everytime we chat I learn more and more about you and I'm loving to I'm making your naughty side come out, can't wait for our next chat Big Grin You always find videos of me on line, glad you didn't put in here that other one of dancing, keep it hidden ha ha ha ha .....You're so sweet and sooo gentleman always Wink lots of kiises to you

Fernanda - The more I find out about you the more I love too.
I will keep that dancing video of you hidden, discretion is my middle name. Well its not really my middle name thats....??????????
Ha Ha if I told you that you would laugh you red stiletto's offBounce

Thanks for the best call ever today FernandaHeart and opening my Box live on air, I was so touched, that really blew me awaySmile

Sorry about my lack of 'naughtyness', perhaps the egg got in the waySad or perhaps I should just shut-up and enjoyWink
But more likely the last 10 months got in the way. The last 10 months being a fan of you which has changed my life for the better, all loved up nowHeart so now cant start doing 'naughty'..........Crazy guy arn't ISad

I know that this coming 'last' night show this Friday which is being shown on Freeview will be your best everSmile Saving the best till last, what a professionalSmile I know the phones will go into meltdown, and so will I.
Knock-em dead 'Naughty Nurse Ferrari'Heart
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 04:35 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
19-04-2011 04:16
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Why has she decided to make Friday her last night show

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-04-2011 04:29
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

its not her last night show she is on last 1.30am to 5.30am

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
19-04-2011 07:46
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2011 07:46 )bigguy01 Wrote:  its not her last night show she is on last 1.30am to 5.30am

Yes she is on last but it will also be her last night show. When I spoke to her she said it would be the last at least for some months HuheekSad
19-04-2011 09:22
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(19-04-2011 09:22 )TonTon Wrote:  Yes she is on last but it will also be her last night show. When I spoke to her she said it would be the last at least for some months HuheekSad

hopefuuly cause she'll be busy flashing her juicy gash on her websiteImportantBig Grin

19-04-2011 18:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles