gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

blueswin Offline
up the blues

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
ferny tonight,alice tommorrow night.elite gets better and better and betterBig Grin
31-03-2011 11:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Thanks for the wonderful chat today Fernanda and I am glad you liked my pics.HeartHeart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
31-03-2011 12:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

those pvc hotpants yummy

Moderator Notice - A few posts made in this thread, chatting about Fernanda's forthcoming night show have been moved to her nightshow thread here.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
31-03-2011 17:13
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

fuckin hellImportant
guys if you print the pic off and then use a silver coin to gently scratch the censor flower off you are left with a pic of fernny babes juicy gaping honey cunny holeImportant

(30-03-2011 18:02 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS TOO HeartHeartHeart

Sorry I haven't been here as often but my computer crashed so gotta get a new one and to make It up for It there's a SEXY PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM , that's just a bit of what you guys will get to see on my website very soon Mmmmmm....I read all the posts you guys sent me and I wanna say thank you soooo much for taking the time to post a msg to me, BIG THANK YOU to bigguy01 for the video you made, I LOVE IT SO MUCH ;-) Next week will be back here and reply to everyone as usual ;-)

Just so you know I'm on tomorrow from 10am till 1am....Can't wait for my NIGHTSHOW TOMORROW from 10pm, I really miss being naughty with you guys, so make sure you will tune in, still don't know what wear but whatever It is , It won't stay on for too long and i will make sure I will have a big bottle of oil Mmmmmmm

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

01-04-2011 10:37
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(01-04-2011 10:37 )cwpussylover Wrote:  fuckin hellImportant
guys if you print the pic off and then use a silver coin to gently scratch the censor flower off you are left with a pic of fernny babes juicy gaping honey cunny holeImportant

I would rather lick it off instead,but not on the pic.Big Grin

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
01-04-2011 15:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(01-04-2011 15:21 )kevin Wrote:  
(01-04-2011 10:37 )cwpussylover Wrote:  fuckin hellImportant

I would rather lick it off instead,but not on the pic.Big Grin

works the same if you lick itImportantSmile

01-04-2011 15:49
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

I love the Video Bigguy, you put a lot of effort into that top man!!
Thanks for sending it to me in NL, I couldn't open it, but enjoyed it this morning!!

Thanks for the chat Monday before I flew off FernandaHeart I got cut off I hope you got my follow up text to finish what I was saying 'sweetheart'. I meant every word. I really loved your amazing nightshow (watched it twice) OMG I am so proud of youHeart
I havent been to sleep all night cant get you out of my head (I have posted on the other thread)

I meant what I said Monday. I promise to try and get through on the 22ndSurprised but you know how shy I amBlush we havent even got flirty daytime ever, and I know thats my fault...shyBlush changing the subjectSurprised or laughing (nerves)laugh cos I 'love love love' our daytime chats and laughs.

But I know now that I need to shape up, if you want me to be a night calling fanboyeek So PLEASE PLEASE Fernanda get a bit naughty with me when I next ring Daytime. You have been telling me long enough now (we all have a naughty side).
Well I love your naughty side and its time I got to enjoy it with youWink
I dont want to only be a 'pure' gentleman.......and dont let me change the subject if we do get friskySurprised I know I do it laugh and if I start laughing (nerves) give me a slapBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 23:03 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
02-04-2011 07:06
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

fuesday, fersday and saturday (9th) 10-21 are this next fernanda daytime fun and games.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
02-04-2011 13:06
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(30-03-2011 18:02 )fernanda Wrote:  Sorry I haven't been here as often but my computer crashed so gotta get a new one and to make It up for It there's a SEXY PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM , that's just a bit of what you guys will get to see on my website very soon Mmmmmm....HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

I have been so...err...busy enjoying your nightshow Fernanda I didn't realise you had posted, over the moon that you are back on the forum. I thought you were wearing a red thong on the thumnail, but I've just opened it upeekshockedBlush Flat spineek After the nightshow I dont think I can handle any more of this............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg

Just kidding Fernanda, you are taking your shy GentlemanBlush into 'Naughtyland' and I-AM-LOVING-ITTongueHeart
However total proof I was an Eighties teenager if I can remember J.Geils band.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2011 04:47 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
04-04-2011 05:04
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

omfg fernanda is just as hot with clothes on. those pvc hotpants are showing that hot sexy tanline of hers.

05-04-2011 12:33

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles