gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

BaddaBing Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
That's not a bad idea

If Found, Please Return To The Preeti & Priya Non-Babe Show Thread
19-01-2011 20:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blueswin Offline
up the blues

mmm yeah,could do a lesbo webshow with her girlfriend,she's smokin'Rolleyes
20-01-2011 00:43
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda!favorite!has had a members site coming, for the last 2 years and if it is ever going to be launched it is now, she could have a 3 times a week group cam show and then book 1-2-1 shows with members, I know I'd be happy to call Fernanda, knowing she is getting the money, I stopped calling the pad because of the rip off 2 min 1 second intro, then being in a queue and spending 20 mins of expensive calls to speak to her for 30 seconds before auto disconnect!Big Grin Please princesa, members site! Smile x x

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
20-01-2011 10:09
blueswin Offline
up the blues

(20-01-2011 10:09 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  Fernanda!favorite!has had a members site coming, for the last 2 years and if it is ever going to be launched it is now, she could have a 3 times a week group cam show and then book 1-2-1 shows with members, I know I'd be happy to call Fernanda, knowing she is getting the money, I stopped calling the pad because of the rip off 2 min 1 second intro, then being in a queue and spending 20 mins of expensive calls to speak to her for 30 seconds before auto disconnect!Big Grin Please princesa, members site! Smile x x

sounds very much like amanda rendall's shebang site,which i might add was a fucking rip off.shafted myself and all other members with empty promises,no shows,meagre low quality content.cancelling my subscription best thing i ever did! sorry,this is a fernanda thread,got a bit carried away there lol.
20-01-2011 11:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

http://www.fernandaferrari.com/images/Ja...rnanda.jpg
was sent this in an email the other day. the email follows.

Hi guys, Just to say Fernanda is on holiday in Brazil at the moment but when she is back she will be working on some free up dates and her members section. She asked me to say hi to you all, to wish you a Happy New Year, and also that you vote for her girlfriend Jasmine who is in a modeling competition today. And if Jasmine gets enough votes, she wins, she said she will do an exclusive very sexy shoot with Fernanda for her website. Here is a picture of the lovely Jasmine and Fernanda together. Cut and paste if the link does not work automatically. http://www.fernandaferrari.com/images/Ja...rnanda.jpg So if you want to see a sexy shoot with Fernanda and Jasmine vote on the link below by midnight tonight UK, London time. Thats in about 9 hours from when this email was sent. http://www.page3.com/page3idol/2010/vote...1294753985 You can also find more pictures of Jasmine on her Facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Jasmine-J...1491610785 Mark ManagerFernandaFerrari.com

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-01-2011 16:18
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
As far as Babechannel entertainment's concerned, The Pad/Bangbabes going bust was the worst thing. Just when Fernanda had started doing some absolutely incredible NightShows, the prospect of loads more on BBs was taken away.

That Garage Set was perfect for Fernanda - one of the best things about it was the set was large and spacious which meant Fernanda could stand up and move about, doing loads of sexy positions Blush

Hopefully wherever she goes Fernanda will do more NightShows, but which of the remaining channels have big roomy sets, with good lighting and decent camerawork?

EliteTV have for some time put their girls on a bed or sofa, which has been a bit disappointing.
I'd only like to see Fernanda there if they created some big spacious sets for her to make good use of.
And also if they sorted out their blo*dy awful lighting.

BS is a nightmare if you want to see her standing up and walking about a bit - and the OSGs are terrible.

TVX has 1 channel, that oriental-looking set, which has a bit of room - the lighting on that channel is pretty good too.

Redlightcentral is based in Bristol so there'd be some travelling, and it's still in the early stages. But at least it has spacious sets which would allow Fernanda to walk around, use her imagination and get into loads of sexy positions.
They also have six ex-BBs girls so she would be amongst friends - you might have the prospect of a Danni Harwood-Fernanda 2-4-1 NightShow too!!

TBH I don't think any of the remaining channels are equal to Bangbabes, but I hope Fernanda will go to a channel which won't just stick her on a bed for hours on end Rolleyes
20-01-2011 22:14
blueswin Offline
up the blues

(20-01-2011 16:18 )HEX!T Wrote:  http://www.fernandaferrari.com/images/Ja...rnanda.jpg
was sent this in an email the other day. the email follows.

i know mate,im a member too,got one last week.that pic was my screensaver the moment i saw it.
21-01-2011 00:08
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Can see ferny at this stage ending up at tvx. She will be a very good signing for them.HeartHeartHeartHeart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
21-01-2011 04:46
rover Offline

(21-01-2011 04:46 )ledders69 Wrote:  Can see ferny at this stage ending up at tvx. She will be a very good signing for them.HeartHeartHeartHeart
I hope she doesn't go to tvx there web stream is awful l hate that constant close up camerawork.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
21-01-2011 10:24
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

redlight central/lounge, the dannii fernanda 241 with oil would be crash the streams it would be that hot.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
21-01-2011 12:55

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles