gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
(22-12-2010 19:16 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Thank u so much for all of you who always leave me a msg Smile also want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fantastic HAPPY NEW YEARS Smile I will be in Brazil for 20 days and spend New Years on the beach Smile so this is my last post of this year and I must say thank u sooo much for the all support and lovely msgs Smile will be back next year nice and tanned with tiny bikini tan lines for u guys Smile

To let you know this week I'm on EarlyBird and The Pad on THURSDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY and my last BangBabes thursday night so hope you all have lots of naughty fun Smile

bigguy01: I bet the school girl uniform put a smile on your face Smile will try to do the gym set tomo but not sure cos the set is not set up properly but will try Smile me with my toys? Mmmm if you were my neighbord i would leave my blinds open so u could watch through my window sometimes Big Grin
HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

thank you. you have absolutly ferntastic all year. yes the schoolgirl did my smile and also very happy....

i wish i could move to your neighbourhood. you wont need the toys. cannot wiat for tomorrow even if it is not the gym set.

have a good christmas and be safe.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-12-2010 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(22-12-2010 19:16 )fernanda Wrote:  smoothc: WOW i would jump on your arms and give u a big kiss and get the honey moon booked Big Grin I think i would do that, I've never been given a beautiful ring like that before Smile

*Time to ask the boss for a payrise*

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
23-12-2010 01:07
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Very brilliant pictures of Fernanda in the caps/vids thread, love them and there is plenty more where that came from lol. Big Grin Hope she has a good xmas, enjoys herself and has a good chillax.Big Grin Btw I was delighted that she gave me a mention.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-12-2010 07:40
Charlemagne Offline

It's Thursday and Fernanda is back on to work her 18 hour shift.
23-12-2010 08:54
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

^^^^ That will keep her busy Charle lol.Bounce

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-12-2010 09:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fernanda's looking great this morning at the start of her triple shift

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2010 10:53
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(22-12-2010 19:16 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

kevin: thank u Smile tomorrow I think your wrist will be on fire again Big Grin

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

Yes it will be Fernanda.And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you Fernanda.I wish I could unwrap you on Christmas day.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
23-12-2010 12:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

she has got killer legs. lynset or fernanda....which one? only way to find out FIGHT?Bounce

Lynsey and fernanda mud wrestling, that would be great tv viewing

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
23-12-2010 13:00
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

fernny babes a special present? do you mean it? id fuckin it love it babes, just wear a pair of tiny panties on yer trip home to brazil. make sure you poll em tight right up your starfish and pussy lips then after 3 weeks send them to me babes and i bet i cum a cum fountain just unwrapping them. each time i lick yer gusset my cock will be rock hard thinkin of yer babes.Important merry xmas sexpot. hope u wank thinkin of me with yer panties

23-12-2010 13:10
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(23-12-2010 13:10 )cwpussylover Wrote:  fernny babes a special present? do you mean it? id fuckin it love it babes, just wear a pair of tiny panties on yer trip home to brazil. make sure you poll em tight right up your starfish and pussy lips then after 3 weeks send them to me babes and i bet i cum a cum fountain just unwrapping them. each time i lick yer gusset my cock will be rock hard thinkin of yer babes.Important merry xmas sexpot. hope u wank thinkin of me with yer panties

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce you have been missed.

rather lick her than her panties

23-12-2010 13:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles