gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
(07-12-2010 10:49 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Does anyone know if Fernanda has a Brazilian?
You potential fanboys should know Tongue

no Brazilian - a hollywood! Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
15-12-2010 12:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

wish it was fursday fernanda all day long. after last fursday night show tomorrows should be even better, i hope for naughty school girl. a dom night with dannii or lucy zara.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
15-12-2010 12:54
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY MSGS YOU GUYS ALWAYS POST HERE, MAKE ME SMILE Smile

To let you all know I'm on THURSDAY and SUNDAY on Early Bird and The Pad and also BANGBABES on thursday from 9pm till 11pm Smile

Ree's No.1 fan: Thank u Smile hope u liked my show on the garage last week then Big Grin

kevin: Hey Mmmm you lucky boy, my first caller at Bangs last week, really enjoyed our naughty chat my BIG Kevin Big Grin

Webbiola: yes you're right, I'm a teaser and really enjoy It so you better keep your eye on me on my next shows Wink

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Hey Mark what a lovely chat we had, you're always so lovely and cheer me up with your sweet voice and i'm also really glad that somehow I made u smile, that means a lot to me Wink .....glad you enjoyed my naughty side Big Grin ...Oh love your message at the bottom of your msgs, your portuguese is perfect Smile

stueyboy: thank u Smile I'm sure whatever time u call me , we'll have lots fun Wink

Charlemagne: thank u Smile Ha ha ha a blow up doll, that made me laugh Big Grin but It's a great idea, never thought about that, imagine you guys calling me on the show while you're there having a nauthy fun with my blow up doll, It would like having the real thing Big Grin

Rammyrascal: thank u for the lovely compliments Wink kisses

birdlime: well I clearly got It all wrong ha ha ha Big Grin you're so clever Wink

bigguy01:Thank u Smile ... I've got a very naughty santa outfit to wear on Christmas day but not sure if I'll be allowed though Sad seems like you were read my mind because I've just got today a naughty school girl uniform and was thinling to wear It tomorrow Mmmmmm

AngryPirate: I knew i would put a smile on your face with my straight Wink Kisses

dbfernandafan:aww thank u Smile we go for that romantic date when I'm back from Brazil so you will see my lovely brown tan glowing Big Grin

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
15-12-2010 18:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(15-12-2010 18:47 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart
bigguy01:Thank u Smile ... I've got a very naughty santa outfit to wear on Christmas day but not sure if I'll be allowed though Sad seems like you were read my mind because I've just got today a naughty school girl uniform and was thinling to wear It tomorrow Mmmmmm

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

Bounce was looking through the caps and the school girl outfit has not been worn for a long time. naughty santa outfit has to be worn. its christmas and santa fernanda should bring us our prezzies.cannot wait for tomorrow.
HeartHeartHeart

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 18:58 by bigguy01.)
15-12-2010 18:54
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(15-12-2010 18:47 )fernanda Wrote:  I-Love-U-Fernanda: Hey Mark what a lovely chat we had, you're always so lovely and cheer me up with your sweet voice and i'm also really glad that somehow I made u smile, that means a lot to me Wink .....glad you enjoyed my naughty side Big Grin ...Oh love your message at the bottom of your msgs, your portuguese is perfect Smile

Hey Fernanda, you said to me you would post today. Thanks for the lovely message - WOW.
I really loved our latest chat too, cant get over how lovely you are to talk to, you are so sweet, with a lovely personality, and I really feel like I have got to know the real you and I love it!! Heart

Glad you like the message at the bottom, but google helped me out alotlaugh
But you are fluent in Portuguese, Italian and speak/write better English than I do you clever lady, you put me to shameSmile

I'm working away tomorrow, but will race home for the night show...sounds like it could be 'The Fernanda Ferrari Workout in the Gym'.
You are going to blow my mind Fernanda eek
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2010 05:31 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
15-12-2010 19:32
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(15-12-2010 23:36 )Forum Awards Wrote:  .

[Image: ukbcfatransbackrgound.gif]

MOST DEVOTED FANBOY

Sponsored by Babestation

[Image: bslogo.png]

Winners Prize
One month membership to the Babestation website

Presented By Preeti

Congratulations To The Winner...

[Image: preeti.jpg]

It seems I have won an award for being 'The Forums Most Devoted Fanboy' (see link below).
Well I am totally devoted to Fernanda and love being a fan of ALL her work, and I love posting on this threadSmile

I am proud to have won, thanks guys on this thread if you nominated me or voted for me, which I accept on behalf of Fernanda and all you great guys who post on this thread. I am aware though I am a 'Johnny Come Lately' who has only been on this forum for the last 4 months, so I dont deserve to win itBlush

Fernanda's thread is a great forum thread, which has been going for over a year with over half a million hits, which is a tribute to Fernanda (The Worlds Most Beautiful Woman) and all you dedicated fans (like dbfernandafan etc..) and the rest of you who have been massive fans all along, and supported her from the start. You are all the real winners.

What am I going to do with a months subscription to Babestation?......Fernanda's Heart not on there?.....Fancy jumping ship for a month Fernanda?.......oops there I go againBounce
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2010 05:52 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
16-12-2010 05:50
hisir Offline
Appreciative Capper

Loving the outfit change FernandaHeartHeart

Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
Oíche mhaith, codladh sámh
16-12-2010 07:57
Charlemagne Offline

(16-12-2010 05:50 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  What am I going to do with a months subscription to Babestation?......Fernanda's Heart not on there?.....Fancy jumping ship for a month Fernanda?.......oops there I go againBounce[/size]

We should get a pic of Fernanda holding up your name.
Or maybe Fernanda would give you a shout to congratulate you.
16-12-2010 09:29
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

wheres that desk when you need it?

16-12-2010 11:38
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

I hope it is so Fernanda Heart would be beautiful to meet. Have great travels and enjoy your visit home. Heart

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
16-12-2010 18:47