gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

podgioli Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and discussion
(22-11-2010 18:11 )fernanda Wrote:  !HeartHeartHeart! HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

podgioli: those boots are gorgeous, would love to order you to lick them all over for me Mmmm Wink

THANK U ALL FOR THE NICE POSTS ON MY THREAD HeartHeart

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

So long as my tongue is in the world, you need never worry about your five inch stilettos being dirty, dear Farnanda. You are very kind to encourage all your fans.
It must be scary at times knowing how many men obsess about you, even in some very strange ways.
I am sure you get lots of approaches from men who are of no interest, but do you also get many from men who you feel are eligible?
By the way, those boots could be found at a site called Beverly Heels. They have a wide choice of very sexy footwear. I would send you some, but then it would be giving away your address. I suppose if you caught me stalking you then you could always throw me in the dungeon tied up helpless and torture me ruthlessly every day Smile
04-12-2010 23:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
Does anyone know if Fernanda has a Brazilian?
You potential fanboys should know Tongue
07-12-2010 10:49
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE MSGS, AS ALWAYS YOU GUYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE Wink

Just to let you know I'm on Early BIrd and The Pad on thursday and sunday and also Bangbabes on thursday too Wink

Rammyrascal: Thank you so much for the nice msgs you always post here Wink

tdktv180: well, if you heard or talked to me on my night show last week, I'm sure you now know I'm little mynx Big Grin

ledders69: aww thank you so much Wink

I-Love-U-Fernanda: aww thank you Wink and you're a sweet heart hope you still think I'm a sweet heart too after you heard me on Bang Babes Big Grin loved our lovely long chat the other day, I've listened the song you mentioned and It's beautiful Smile awwww you're sooo lovely Wink

kevin: Hey It was lovely chating with you Wink I definately would love a massage, a nice strong and hard one Big Grin

Ree's No.1 fan: you probably liked my secretary set on BangBabes, as per you post here before Wink being a naughty secretary is one of my favorite fantasy Wink

bigguy01: aww thank you ,love your phrase on bottom of your msgs Wink

dbfernandafan: thank you Smile Mmmm that would be lovely, I really need to go to a nice dinner, It's been ages I haven't been for a nice romantic meal Sad

birdlime: Good questions, I don't folow football much but I think Diego play for Manchester, Fernandinho I think is flamengo but the others I don't know.... their names are very commom so There's lots of other players with the same name Sad

rover: On my next night show you will see my sexy ass all covered in oil Mmmmm if they allow me though Sad

smoothc : Hopefully you will be able to see my others night shows Wink oh I'm gutted about your dream about me, hopefully next time I will running to your bed instead Big Grin

Charlemagne : Thank you...i know it was a lot of clothes but we have to cover up a bit more at the moment unfortunally Sad I have my Brazilian on and off, I much prefer to be very smooth all over but sometimes I do have a sexy little Brazilian but at the moment It's very I mean VERY smooth Big Grin

Krill Liberator: Thank you Wink

Merc3000 : aww thank u for the lovely msg Smile

AngryPirate: Thank you Smile I know you prefer my hair straight, I'm trying to keep everyone happy but doing both styles Wink

podgioli: I get aproachs from all sorts of man and to be honest i don't really have a type just want a men to be loving, open minded and naughty too Big Grin ... You would be a good slave for me, in one of my night shows I will do a dominatrix so if you want to know how I would really treat you just come and say hello Wink

astonv1: Big kiss and thank you Wink

Scotsman: another Big Kiss for you too and thank you Wink

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
07-12-2010 15:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

fernanda is a winter warmer

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
07-12-2010 16:06
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE MSGS, AS ALWAYS YOU GUYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE Wink

Just to let you know I'm on Early BIrd and The Pad on thursday and sunday and also Bangbabes on thursday too Wink

Ree's No.1 fan: you probably liked my secretary set on BangBabes, as per you post here before Wink being a naughty secretary is one of my favorite fantasy Wink

Fernanda as a sexy secretary after 9pm was a fantasy come true for me and I'm sure many of your fans; your dictation and verbal skills were first class! Smile

I can't wait for your next show on Thursday and sense a post-9pm trip to the garage set might be on the cards...fingers crossed. Wink

A Fernanda-style exercise outfit and the fitness ball would be awesome for the Pad just to get you loose for Bang Babes...Rolleyes But just the sight of the most beautiful woman on TV curled up in the sexiest lingerie will be fantastic. HeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-12-2010 16:15
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(07-12-2010 15:55 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

kevin: Hey It was lovely chating with you Wink I definately would love a massage, a nice strong and hard one Big Grin

Well I have a strong hard one.Big Grin

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
07-12-2010 17:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Class babe. Love her teasing style and I have a feeling Fernanda is looking to ramp things up for us a little on Thursday. I'm right Fernanda aren't I?Tongue
07-12-2010 21:13
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(07-12-2010 15:55 )fernanda Wrote:  smoothc : Hopefully you will be able to see my others night shows Wink oh I'm gutted about your dream about me, hopefully next time I will running to your bed instead Big Grin
I get back on Monday but its my work's Christmas party next Thursday so I'm now gonna miss your show then as well. Doh! I definitely will catch your last Thursday this month though.

As for you running into my bed, sheeeeeeeeeit, don't speak about it be about ;-p

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
08-12-2010 01:13
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(07-12-2010 15:55 )fernanda Wrote:  I-Love-U-Fernanda: aww thank you Wink and you're a sweet heart hope you still think I'm a sweet heart too after you heard me on Bang Babes Big Grin loved our lovely long chat the other day, I've listened the song you mentioned and It's beautiful Smile awwww you're sooo lovely Wink

Fernanda - Thanks for taking the time too answer our messages, just shows what a quality lady you areHeart If you have read the bangbabes thread you will see how much I enjoyed your naughty side on bangbabeseek you will always be my sweetheartHeart Miss World, a real beautiful lady, who I will always treat with love and respect. You are taking me on a real journey you areSmile whichever direction your career takes I'm a lifelong fan (fanboy so I'm told Smile) and I will always be in your corner supporting youHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2010 05:12 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
08-12-2010 04:59
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

chill dude, you sound borderline obsessedlaugh
08-12-2010 20:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles