Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Kate Darcy - Red Light Lounge Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kate Darcy - Red Light Lounge Chat & Discussion
I had a little look at the caps of Kate from today, and was so impressed I'm doing my own right now. That is one very sexy dress she's wearing, but it's her long legs that are really getting my attention Smile

This is the first time I've watched Red Light properly, and I'm also impressed with the webstream quality, every bit as good as Elite's and puts BS's crappy grainy stream to shame.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
21-02-2011 20:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I remember her shows from The Pad era a few years back - it was her sexy legs that got the attention then too. Not really seen much of her on Red Light until today, but I am impressed by her show and the quality of Red Light's shows in general. I do feel that Elite has the best quality, and I'll always be a Babestation fanboy, so don't like to knock them too much, but from what I've seen of Red Light, they have a lot of sexy women and good programming quality. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2011 20:21 by Regenerated.)
21-02-2011 20:20
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

The delectable Ms. Darcy has had me glued to the tv for the last hour....she is one HOT lady! I hope we get to see her do a naughty hour between 9 & 10pm sometime soon, and get a chance to see more of that cracking body of hers.
21-02-2011 20:27
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

First time Ive seen her realy as I didnt have these channels when she was on The Pad so its a super first time for me she is stunning love those legs cant wait to see more of her
21-02-2011 20:36
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(21-02-2011 20:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  I had a little look at the caps of Kate from today, and was so impressed I'm doing my own right now. That is one very sexy dress she's wearing, but it's her long legs that are really getting my attention Smile

This is the first time I've watched Red Light properly, and I'm also impressed with the webstream quality, every bit as good as Elite's and puts BS's crappy grainy stream to shame.

Welcome to kate's world, Kate Heart is stunning. The quality of the stream is good for caps but a better frame rate would be nice.
21-02-2011 20:49
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

I have been trying to get through to Kate for the last hour but her line is continually busy. I,m not surprised at how popular she is, when she worked on the pad i spoke to her on many occasions and she was warm, witty and intelligent, a real delight to talk to. Sorry to disappoint those who were wondering about her doing night shifts but i can,t ever see that happening.

Now if you would,nt mind leaving the lines clear for 10 mins, some of us are trying live out our fantasies.HeartHeartHeart

And i promise i will be no longer than an hour or two. SmileSmile
21-02-2011 20:53
Ollyspur Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see Kate on again today Heart and that black dress shows off her incredibly long legs eek perfectly Smile
21-02-2011 21:24
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Kate Darcy has got me hooked today, love her. She's beautiful - always been a fan of those ice blue eyes. Nice figure too, and that dress shows it off well!

I had taken Kate off my top 5 (in the signature) as I hadn't seen her for months. I need to change that now.

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
21-02-2011 21:33
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

Well done red light for getting Kate another fine addition to a surperb list Mellie D Rebecca Jade Laura J Jenna Hoskins |Gilly Sampson plus many more and now Kate great stuff
21-02-2011 21:49
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you everybody for leaving the lines clear for me. Had a very pleasant chat with Kate, i feel deeply honoured and more than a little bit aroused by our conversation. Kate says that she is not due back in work till march unless they call her in to cover other shifts, but she will have at least seven shifts in march. SmileSmileSmile

It was great to get reacquainted with her.SmileSmile

And she tells that she is still singleeekeek

I live in hopeHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
21-02-2011 21:51

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL