babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Its getting very repetitive i think they need a larger roster so they can mix it up a bit, other than the Young twins they have no ethnic diversity would be nice to see the next Sophia Lares or Ruby Summers on babestation

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
05-02-2012 22:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2012 22:05 )southsidestu Wrote:  Its getting very repetitive i think they need a larger roster so they can mix it up a bit, other than the Young twins they have no ethnic diversity would be nice to see the next Sophia Lares or Ruby Summers on babestation

They don't need more girls when they have got at least 2 girls who they can use from daytime but for some bloody reason they don't want to use them. Also, though at the moment, when is another question they have Jada to return.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 22:38 by matt38.)
05-02-2012 22:36
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Quote:They don't need more girls when they have got at least 2 girls who they can use from daytime but for some bloody reason they don't want to use them. Also, though at the moment, when is another question they have Jada to return.

What two daytime babes are you referring to? Personally i would like to see Charlie C, Amber and Gracie make a permanent move to the night time shows.

I would still like more though and there is a handfull i would like to see get the axe but i wont mention that as to not offend their followers

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 22:47 by southsidestu.)
05-02-2012 22:46
richiemo Offline

(05-02-2012 22:46 )southsidestu Wrote:  
Quote:They don't need more girls when they have got at least 2 girls who they can use from daytime but for some bloody reason they don't want to use them. Also, though at the moment, when is another question they have Jada to return.

What two daytime babes are you referring to? Personally i would like to see Charlie C, Amber and Gracie make a permanent move to the night time shows.

I would still like more though and there is a handfull i would like to see get the axe but i wont mention that as to not offend their followers

Amber will never move to night shows, she isnt into the sex chat stuff.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 23:00 by richiemo.)
05-02-2012 22:56
iseeredpeople Offline
Rosie Green Fan

What is a joke is that they are putting the likes of Geri and Preeti and Priya on night after night boring the lives out of us and then they get Sasha from Daytime seeing how popular she is and then they make her go on Babestation Apprentice to work for a permanent position on the show....whoever makes these decisions has awful taste, that may be controversial but its my opinion.
05-02-2012 23:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Other place saying Camilla both Twins and Georgie megan hosting looks like an early night for me

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-02-2012 17:03
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2012 17:03 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Other place saying Camilla both Twins and Georgie megan hosting looks like an early night for me

Think this was Saturdays lineup, anyway as for tonight one of the girls will most likely be doing the Xtreme show so another girl could be joining the rosta.
06-02-2012 20:32
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Seem a post on Charlie's thread and it says good to see her on tonight, is this true or just a missread of an older post, and yes I have seen BS's post about who is on tonight.
07-02-2012 20:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Looks like it's all down to Geri again tonight, unless the apprentices play a stormer.
07-02-2012 21:45
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Should be a cracker tonight.
11-02-2012 21:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV