Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
(05-09-2014 09:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 01:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 01:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nothing to do with lori being on bs why I have gone off lori these days mrmystery. it is simply because of the show she does these days which is pretty much the same each night. go on a bed/set, get on the mic and as soon as she is off the mic she goes naked. you could put a recording of lori on and you would think she was live

What are you on about, Lori goes on different sets, did you not see her doing a fantastic POV show in the backyard/alleyway set the other night ?, and if i'm not mistaken other girls on BS go on the mic and get naked lol .

Anyway i'll leave you to you negativity and attacks on Lori .
I'll just post positive stuff about the girls i like and leave that sort of negativity to you .
Yes lori goes on different sets, I never said she didn't, it's what lori does on the sets that I was criticising (not attacking)

Also it's not just me that is critical/negative about lori so why are you just singling me out for this.

Finally not true i am just negative/critical of babes the vast majority of posts about babeshow babes i post are positive and I have annoyed forum members because of this

Rammy, i will endeavour to answer some of your questions and points .

For a start you originally posted that you would "rather watch paint dry than watch Lori", in a later post you said you said it was nothing to do with lori being on BS why you are no longer a fan (gone off her, don't like her etc), you said it was because she pretty much does the same show each night, ie, "go on a bed/set, go on the mic and has soon as she is off the mic go naked, you could put a recording of Lori on and think she was live" is what you said.
So that's when I then pointed out that Lori does in fact go on different sets,and isn't the same each night, like what you said implied,
In fact Lori went on 3 different sets last night and probably more, including the office set were she did plenty of bending over the desk with plenty of views of her lovely rear Smile (knickers on) ..
She also wore different outfits as well, i also pointed out that other girls go on bed sets, go on the mic and get naked, not just Lori .

I singled you out as you call it and either replied or asked you questions about what you said about Lori because : Firstly as far as i know other people that criticize Lori didn't used to be big Lori fans when she was Elite like you were, so i asked you questions about this .
Secondly in the STD 66 threads you are the one that quite often attacks forum members if they criticize the STD 66 girls.
You preach that if you haven't got anything good to say about the girls then you should say anything, or something to that effect, you also say the girls don't come on this forum much because of the negativity that people post about them, haven't you done exactly what you say people shouldn't do ? .
The other people that criticize Lori or other girls don't generally say it's best not to criticize and then go on to do the same themselves lol .

Concerning Lori getting naked on a bed set on BS etc, didn't she do the same thing on Elite and spend a hell of a lot of time naked on a bed set ?, you loved it then .

Finally i never said you were just negative/critical of the babes, anyone that sees your posts in the STD 66 threads knows that's not true laugh,
I said i would leave you to your negativity/attacks on Lori and i would just post positive stuff about the girls i like, and leave that sort of negativity to you, ie rather watch paint dry than watch Lori, don't like her etc .

I personally couldn't care less if you attack/criticize Lori or other girls if you feel the need to do so .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 15:15 by mr mystery.)
05-09-2014 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Never mind Rammy losing love for Lori, what happened to his love for Savannah since she returned from S66. Not even a 'good night' or lovin' for her in sight anymore Sad
05-09-2014 12:34
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I would like to apologise for previously saying last night's lineup looked good but i am optimistic about tonights though.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

im always open to positive change
05-09-2014 13:09
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

I am much looking forward to Caty tonight, my disappointment in Lacey not returning has pushed me towards admiring Caty and what an amazing babe she is. Also good thing about Caty is she is well established and she gets long stints on the main channels Big Grin. Its always fun seeing Lori and Preeti being pushed to BS Bluelaugh Thats not to say I wouldn't like to see a 2-4-1 oil session on xtra between Lori and Preeti or Caty, or maybe even 3-4-1 oil Tongue.
05-09-2014 13:31
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(05-09-2014 12:34 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Never mind Rammy losing love for Lori, what happened to his love for Savannah since she returned from S66. Not even a 'good night' or lovin' for her in sight anymore Sad

as I have said numerous times, if a babe does a show I like, then I will put her in my tonight im lovin post. nothing at all to do with what channel she is on simple as that

Piper Niven Superfan
05-09-2014 15:39
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Forum etiquette only applies to S66 - silly bugger's Rolleyes
05-09-2014 15:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2014 15:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:34 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Never mind Rammy losing love for Lori, what happened to his love for Savannah since she returned from S66. Not even a 'good night' or lovin' for her in sight anymore Sad

as I have said numerous times, if a babe does a show I like, then I will put her in my tonight im lovin post. nothing at all to do with what channel she is on simple as that
has there ever been a night when you haven't put a S66 babe in your tonight im lovin list?

i agree opinions change over time but for me they don't change because a babe goes from BS to S66 or vice versa, it's normally down to performance or the way their looks change over time, you say lori does the same thing all the time, but when was the last time louise got naked or wore just a thong? i used to like her but got bored of her as she always wears the same outfits, i'd rather see a babe always naked than always wearing secretary outfits, stockings, etc, i don't dislike lori cos she always gets naked that's a good thing i just don't find her attractive and find her annoying at times, if my faves were always naked i wouldn't complain cos they are always naked, i might get bored eventually but that's life
05-09-2014 16:29
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(05-09-2014 13:31 )lacey_fan Wrote:  Thats not to say I wouldn't like to see a 2-4-1 oil session on xtra between Lori and Preeti or Caty, or maybe even 3-4-1 oil Tongue.

Smile does BS have a suggestion box and if so how do we get this to them ? Tongue
05-09-2014 17:18
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2014 17:18 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 13:31 )lacey_fan Wrote:  Thats not to say I wouldn't like to see a 2-4-1 oil session on xtra between Lori and Preeti or Caty, or maybe even 3-4-1 oil Tongue.

Smile does BS have a suggestion box and if so how do we get this to them ? Tongue

Send it to Rammy Smile
05-09-2014 17:24
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Strewth,i dont come on for a bit and its have a go at Lori day,me personally preferred the pre boob job Lori,if you no likeeee then move oneeee,plenty of other girls to watch on various channels.
05-09-2014 17:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV