babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
^^^^..... Rammy Did You Mean You Dont Like Watching Lori? If thats the Case Join The Club.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
05-09-2014 00:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2014 23:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 20:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 20:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im hoping for a paige turnah and louise porter 241 tonight

No thanks - I'd rather watch paint dry Big Laugh

PS - I hope Lori gets more screentime than any of the other babes because she is the best and deserves every minute or hour given to her Big Grin

im the same with lori Big GrinBounce rather watch paint dry than watch her Smile
really?

RammyRascal wrote:
Fantastic news that lori is now an elitetv babe and I too bombshell am rejoicing for pretty much the reasons you've said. Lori is always gives 100% each night she is on and loves to be as naughty and cheeky as possible, but unlike Amanda rendall, lori doesn't overstep the mark. Also has a penchant for going naked asap.

Doesnt bother me one bit that lori smokes at all, it's her choice. As for her recent law breaking, I did go off her a little, but I'm still a big lori fan and it's great she's finally back on a top babeshow

Very very good addition to the elite roster
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 00:14 by Joey 27.)
05-09-2014 00:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-09-2014 23:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im the same with lori Big GrinBounce rather watch paint dry than watch her Smile

Well you gave her enough mentions in the tonight i'm loving thread when she was on Elite, in fact you mentioned her in that thread just about every night she was on Elite lol,
When did you stop being a big fan of Lori's, when she left Elite to join BS by any chance laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-09-2014 01:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nothing to do with lori being on bs why I have gone off lori these days mrmystery. it is simply because of the show she does these days which is pretty much the same each night. go on a bed/set, get on the mic and as soon as she is off the mic she goes naked. you could put a recording of lori on and you would think she was live

joey I said that YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!! about lori. things can and do change in that time. Back then when I said that I liked lori and now as I explained above I now don't like lori. can you please give it a rest about me being anti bs and pro s66 now.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 01:22 by Rammyrascal.)
05-09-2014 01:19
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-09-2014 01:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nothing to do with lori being on bs why I have gone off lori these days mrmystery. it is simply because of the show she does these days which is pretty much the same each night. go on a bed/set, get on the mic and as soon as she is off the mic she goes naked. you could put a recording of lori on and you would think she was live

What are you on about, Lori goes on different sets, did you not see her doing a fantastic POV show in the backyard/alleyway set the other night ?, and if i'm not mistaken other girls on BS go on the mic and get naked lol .
Obviously what Lori does brings in the calls, that all what matters to BS .

Anyway i'll leave you to you negativity and attacks on Lori .
I'll just post positive stuff about the girls i like and leave that sort of negativity to you .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-09-2014 01:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-09-2014 01:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 01:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nothing to do with lori being on bs why I have gone off lori these days mrmystery. it is simply because of the show she does these days which is pretty much the same each night. go on a bed/set, get on the mic and as soon as she is off the mic she goes naked. you could put a recording of lori on and you would think she was live

What are you on about, Lori goes on different sets, did you not see her doing a fantastic POV show in the backyard/alleyway set the other night ?, and if i'm not mistaken other girls on BS go on the mic and get naked lol .
Obviously what Lori does brings in the calls, that all what matters to BS .

Anyway i'll leave you to you negativity and attacks on Lori .
I'll just post positive stuff about the girls i like and leave that sort of negativity to you .
Yes lori goes on different sets, I never said she didn't, it's what lori does on the sets that I was criticising (not attacking) Agree lori does bring in the calls for bs and I have no problems with this. When she is on, I watch other babes on bs and the other channels that I do like.

Also it's not just me that is critical/negative about lori so why are you just singling me out for this. Finally not true i am just negative/critical of babes, the vast majority of posts about babeshow babes i post are positive and I have annoyed forum members because of this

Piper Niven Superfan
05-09-2014 09:52
terence Offline

rammy 'criticises', others 'attack'

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-09-2014 10:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nah Terence it's Rammyrascal 'criticises' others 'attack Rammyrascal' Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
05-09-2014 10:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

An attack applies to negativity about S66.
Criticism applies to negativity about other channels.

Wink Wink Wink laugh.

05-09-2014 11:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2014 00:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  RammyRascal wrote:
Fantastic news that lori is now an elitetv babe and I too bombshell am rejoicing for pretty much the reasons you've said. Lori is always gives 100% each night she is on and loves to be as naughty and cheeky as possible, but unlike Amanda rendall, lori doesn't overstep the mark. Also has a penchant for going naked asap

(05-09-2014 01:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nothing to do with lori being on bs why I have gone off lori these days mrmystery. it is simply because of the show she does these days which is pretty much the same each night. go on a bed/set, get on the mic and as soon as she is off the mic she goes naked

Can't say much has changed about her Huh (except the channel that is Wink )
05-09-2014 11:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV