Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left

jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left
Anyone whos ever seen my posts know i only watch STEVIE so ill be watching whatever channel shes on Heart
12-01-2011 15:46
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Delores.....oh wait bladewave
12-01-2011 15:50
m100 Away
Banned

Already have, same girls, same routines, endless ads and interruptions, half the screen full of crap. No point in ringing because of the connection charges, fake girl callers, fake couple callers etc.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
12-01-2011 15:59
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(12-01-2011 15:59 )m100 Wrote:  Already have, same girls, same routines, endless ads and interruptions, half the screen full of crap. No point in ringing because of the connection charges, fake girl callers, fake couple callers etc.

The moment I see a black box on screen I turn over, which tends to mean I don't tune in a great deal anymore Wink
12-01-2011 16:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Me Too.

Out of all of the women, there are only five who I enjoy watching, but even with them the ads and OSGs are too much.

I always switch as soon as someone interrupts a show, and I never call of text. I called a while back, just to see if it would work, and I never got through, so I never called again. Texting is mostly a scam, except for the women who've shown all before, so I don't do that, and also because it's just not my thing and a rip off too.

I've already cut back on my viewing considerably, for two reasons. I need the sleep, and because Babestation has been quite bad for the past month, minus a great show here or there recently from a few women. Now Babestation has two more women, and it's just too crowded. I complain sometimes that Elite doesn't have enough women, but they'd only need to add a couple more, and they'd be perfect.

I like Lucy Zara, but I fear even she will be given a short leash on Babestation, and they'll only use her for Xtreme, like they've done with Amanda, for the most part at least.
12-01-2011 17:50
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

My aerial.

13-01-2011 03:34
mrichie10 Away
Banned

I only watch due to Tammy Taylor so i guess the question been answered, if Sammie P is coming to Bs and does nites i will keep watching also
13-01-2011 03:47
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

leah jaye she was the only reson i whach babesataion
but now that lucy zara going to babesataion i have 2

p.s. bring on the lucy/leah 2for1

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
13-01-2011 03:47
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Like ACEMAN65, it's to late for me as well due to all fucking interuptions when my fave BS girls are on i.e, Camilla, Karina and Lolly. It's become more like QVC except with nudity and i've been a babechannel viewer since the days when there was only BS.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
13-01-2011 03:53
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

I'd stop watching Babestation if.....my tv blew up..... 2 days AFTER the tv license guys came round and gave me a county court judgement for not paying my license.Blush
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 23:25 by Mastes1.)
13-01-2011 23:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV