preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
(07-12-2017 18:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Babestation does not give a fig about naughtiness and exoticism unless there are ££s to be made.

Atleast there now appears to be more calls having got a full day-time service on $ky. Although that appears to go against Bs's rationale of make more by spending less.

Noticable also that all webcam is off-screen and I guess that was a condition of the licence-holder.

But this could be the last-chance saloon. If income does not match expectations then Bs will drop TC or, possible, allow them again to be web-only. But if that did not really work before it can not work again.

I feel for the girls. It seems to me that they are mere pawns and are being pushed around by their new BS owners into a style and set-up that goes against a lot of what made the channel different and appealing for so long. I'll always watch for the divine Amy but even she appears to have been reined in to a great deal.
07-12-2017 20:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Channel was broadcasting this morning at 5:30am (Kitty & Nadia), but soon after 5:30, it went off-air (blank screen). No web stream either
08-12-2017 08:35
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2017 20:08 )verybadroger Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 18:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Babestation does not give a fig about naughtiness and exoticism unless there are ££s to be made.

Atleast there now appears to be more calls having got a full day-time service on $ky. Although that appears to go against Bs's rationale of make more by spending less.

Noticable also that all webcam is off-screen and I guess that was a condition of the licence-holder.

But this could be the last-chance saloon. If income does not match expectations then Bs will drop TC or, possible, allow them again to be web-only. But if that did not really work before it can not work again.

I feel for the girls. It seems to me that they are mere pawns and are being pushed around by their new BS owners into a style and set-up that goes against a lot of what made the channel different and appealing for so long. I'll always watch for the divine Amy but even she appears to have been reined in to a great deal.

I agree 100% roger. BS has twisted them around with so many changes it's a wonder there are fans left at all. Most of 2017 will go down as maybe the best time ever, but now we are kinda back to square one. The expansion of TV hours helps, and if they expand into night hours with TV and web there's a chance. But they have to build the customer base over again.
09-12-2017 15:26
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

Think the problem is they don't have enough girls to fill all the new hours its just the same girls day after day
12-12-2017 12:01
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

Asian connections was broadcasting from 4am on Sky channel 911 this morning, it was a tease show, the girls played with and flashed their bare boobs a few times, the girls also sat open legged to camera showing their knickers
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017 16:28 by Dave_A.)
12-12-2017 16:18
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

(12-12-2017 12:01 )russmeyer Wrote:  Think the problem is they don't have enough girls to fill all the new hours its just the same girls day after day

That is true.
13-12-2017 21:45
nilford Offline
fence post

Ellie wearing stockings and boots today, half-way towards an outfit more suitable for a winter walk than a studio stint. :-(
01-01-2018 19:22
tom shredder Offline
Apprentice Poster

I see some posters saying that Babestation is now running the Asian show. Can anyone confirm if this is definitely true?
11-04-2018 03:59
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

There are various clues.

1. The bed set recently had that annoying speckled curtain backdrop
2. Even worse they now have an office set with the girl looking like a fish out of water.

BS have run this for a year or more now. They have provided the laptops and the cam streams. Why do think the girls suddenly appear on the main tv streams at random times (when all their 'talent' is offline) and their pins are always available ?
22-04-2018 22:55
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Like DB83 says, BS has been running Thai Chat for a long while, probably a year and a half. The first thing they did was bring in pervcam and started messing with the format and schedule. BS did solve technical issues (but ironically, the webstream is down right now!) but overall won't give the Thai girls what the UK girls get - simple stuff like microphone, night show, won't let them chat in chatbox though they can read it.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2018 14:55 by rosebud.)
23-04-2018 14:54

preetiandpriya.com