gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion

jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Gemma Hiles - Caps and Vids
(27-09-2012 08:18 )Cpe Wrote:  Another good performance by Gemma & busy on the phones, but that tape really has to go....

Agree about the nipple tape gem i mean its not like we havent seen them hundreds of times before babe lol Smile

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
27-09-2012 09:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frozenchicken Offline
Master Poster

RE: [split] Gemma Hiles - Caps and Vids
(20-09-2012 07:38 )The Invisible Gorilla Wrote:  WOW! HOLY FUCK. What a show from Gemma yesterday im gutted I didnt see it. What happened after she took the tape off her nipples?

Same as usual - she came home and we had dinner/went to bed.

Regards,

FC.
28-09-2012 19:15
Shot My Load Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion
Am i the only one embarrassed by the tape on nipple bullsh*t?

Whos idea is it? Is Gemma doing it because she doesnt want to demean herself on national TV? Too good for it is she?

If she doesnt want to show her nipples then she should fck off and give another girl a chance.
03-10-2012 22:40
matt_k Offline
Junior Poster

Wots wiv the tit tape?? or nipple tape? Its after 10 (tbh the 1st time ive seen Gemma after 10pm wiv working away) Such an anti-climax, haha not like we avent seen them b4 now is it Gem, I get the impression shes a ' Rinser ' , I agree someone shud get in touch with ofcom!!
03-10-2012 22:41
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

So, basically, the issue is not about topless, it's solely about exposing your nipples.......Wow, such adult material. Crap. Utter crap !!!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-10-2012 23:58
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

i want to see gemma totally topless as much as the next man but i think some people are missing the point of her later appearances. she is on late so she can participate in "dirty talk" as the shows make money through phone calls. as she is truly 1 of the elite babes across the channels there has to be plenty of demand for a dirty talking gemma with or without tape. obviously we'd all like her to do without it but i say better taped than not at all. theres plenty of choice in channels if you dont like it. personally ill always watch gemma over anyone else regardless. genuinely 1 of the hottest babes on the planet.
04-10-2012 10:33
Shot My Load Offline
Apprentice Poster

Gemma can do her nipple covered dirty talk between 9 and 10 - from 10 onwards we want filth!
04-10-2012 12:38
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(04-10-2012 12:38 )Shot My Load Wrote:  Gemma can do her nipple covered dirty talk between 9 and 10 - from 10 onwards we want filth!

Who do you mean by "we"? Probably the freeloaders who just want to see tits but don't want to pay for it, or expect someone else to. Rolleyes If you really want filth, call her and you'll get it.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
04-10-2012 12:46
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

If she doesn't want to show her nipples, there are better ways than few bits of electrical tape. When Kelly Bell was on she wore heart shaped covers and tassles. The "she's not properly topless" arguments would remain, but at least it would look a bit better.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-10-2012 12:52
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I have posted here about the tit tape issue before
the channels epg description and 18 post 10 pm rating would seem to be the problem it is misrepresentation of content strength in my view
ps i bet cara brett would go topless after 10 pm if asked to

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 18:40 by jimmyt73.)
04-10-2012 18:38

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles