gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion
Very sexy show from Gemma today, she's writhing around like there's no tomorro! Her outfit isn't bad either, that red top is scorching & I just love the leggings with her g-string pulled up just teasing us!
19-03-2011 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

Gemma Hiles, awesome boobs, awesome body,awesome babe HeartHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 12:52 by londonpete72.)
19-03-2011 12:51
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Gemma looks hot today in her pink dress and bra, her boobs great laugh and amazing legs.CoolHeartHeart
19-03-2011 14:49
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(18-03-2011 10:51 )Classic84 Wrote:  It was good chatting to the gorgeous Gemma again and she told me that she don't want to do nights and likes daytime.CoolHeartHeartHeart

I can understand her preference, but I wonder if she would consider doing the hour between 9-10pm as a tease show at the end of a day shift? What she is doing now is pretty close to that already and I'm sure so many of us would make a point of tuning in for that hour. She is so smouldering hot I think she is one of the best on all the channels day or night.
19-03-2011 15:08
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(19-03-2011 15:08 )Roquentin Wrote:  I can understand her preference, but I wonder if she would consider doing the hour between 9-10pm as a tease show at the end of a day shift? What she is doing now is pretty close to that already and I'm sure so many of us would make a point of tuning in for that hour. She is so smouldering hot I think she is one of the best on all the channels day or night.

I think the daytime tease is the best we will get from Gemma at the moment but here's me hoping I can change her mind and get her to do a night show? I'll keep asking but right now it is a definite no! she told me but she may do a tease from 9-10pm but it wouldn't be topless.Cool
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 15:19 by Classic84.)
19-03-2011 15:17
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(19-03-2011 15:17 )Classic84 Wrote:  I think the daytime tease is the best we will get from Gemma at the moment but here's me hoping I can change her mind and get her to do a night show? I'll keep asking but right now it is a definite no! she told me but she may do a tease from 9-10pm but it wouldn't be topless.Cool

Very encouraging! And many thanks for your asking. I suspect that Gemma in that tease hour would be truly amazing!!! I totally respect if she has reasons not to go topless (probably work related), and I would happily see her regularly doing that 9-10pm slot and just be thankful to see her doing it.

Plus I think the other night time babes find that hour a bit odd to do seeing as they go much further shortly after.
19-03-2011 15:27
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

We are not worthy enough to see Gemma do a night show WinkBig Laugh
19-03-2011 19:13
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Very distracting sparkly top from Gemma today, looks fab!
22-03-2011 11:42
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Gemma looks hot today in her silver top, black hotpants and boots.Cool
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2011 15:09 by Classic84.)
22-03-2011 12:12
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

With Emma Spellar
School Girls
[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Emma_Spellar_School_Girlsa_hd720p.jpg]

[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Emma_Spellar_School_Girls_Banner.jpg]

EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
22-03-2011 19:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles