Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Screen Graphics

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Screen Graphics
Every 1 knows crap camera work & annoying on screen graphics really pisses me of which i have to say i bet I’m not the only 1.

From what I’ve seen so far TVX is getting to be the worst of All the call channels simply because the graphics constantly block the view EVERY BLOODY NIGHT. Yes most of the blame goes to the cam guys for not being more considerate to the callers after all we don’t have the same view as them as we have graphics on our screens.

The only other way to see what your calling for is to go to Dirty Talk - Cream & Honey although saying that the streams hardly ever work but when they do it's like looking through a magnifying glass so it ends up looking worse than the TV channels hmmm like the old saying goes we’re fucked either way…

TVX plz sort your webstreams out & most importantly would you plz give your cam guys a stern talking to cause the way I see it is they only care about what they see & not what your viewers/customers see's!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 10:58 by SirAssAlot.)
14-12-2010 23:29
Find all posts by this user
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

RE: Screen Graphics
got 2 agree wit u on that one mate
tvx r bad 4 graphics gettin in the way.
but with the girls there startin 2 put on can put up with that.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
15-12-2010 00:07
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV