Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Lori Buckby's website

bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

RE: Lori Buckby's website
You cant blame these girls they want money the same as me and you,but i dont look good in a bikini lol

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
12-01-2009 16:22
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

bowiefan3 Wrote:You cant blame these girls they want money the same as me and you,but i dont look good in a bikini lol

I don't blame the girls,but you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first.The 'continue the tour' section needs to show some of what we might get when we part with our hard earned cash.I am sure if there is new and original content on the site and we can see a glimpse of that before signing up then the site will flourish.

Dreamlander

Just a thought,but Lynsey's tour doesn't work either.You would think exclusive content would be something to be shown off to get the punters in.Cynical me says there isn't much new stuff on there.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 16:57 by Dreamlander.)
12-01-2009 16:50
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

Its only just started,so you have to give Lori the chance to decide what she puts on it.You dont want to see stuff you get off this forum.It just need a bit off patients,have a look back in a few weeks when its up and running properly.Then there may be a lot more on there and if its any good i might sign up myself lol

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
12-01-2009 16:59
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yeah should be a gd 1
12-01-2009 17:03
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

Dreamlander whos the lady in you photo,looks like a las on pop the q,i think her name was something Dible,cant remember the first name,but id love to see her on party people lol

12-01-2009 17:06
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like a rehash of Cellcast pics????
12-01-2009 21:13
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

All bsdaytime site pics.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
12-01-2009 21:22
Dreamlander Offline

bowiefan3 Wrote:Dreamlander whos the lady in you photo,looks like a las on pop the q,i think her name was something Dible,cant remember the first name,but id love to see her on party people lol

Hi bowiefan3,I have had a lot of enquiries about that photo and I now have changed it to Paige.It is Elle Dible from pop the Q you are correct.I would die a happy man if she ever did the 900 channels! Go to tscelebs forum she has a thread there on page 2 of shopping and quiz channels.It has loads of great caps,vids and pics of her modelling.Also on page 8 there is a link to lasenza lingerie website where you can pick what she wears and make her walk or twirl in each outfit,awesome! Balls!,I should have pm'd this...too late now lol!

Dreamlander
12-01-2009 21:24
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

Found a couple of topless pics of Lori

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

It's all in the tongue you know
12-01-2009 21:25
Dreamlander Offline

Yeh ,I love those photos.Just goes to show you don't need a lot up top to look sensationally sexy and feminine!

Dreamlander
12-01-2009 21:35
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles