babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Emily Dean was on TVX

Hodgy Offline

RE: Emily Dean on TVX
The scariest, sexiest, most engaging, sparky girl ever to work on the channels and the only one I've ever called to speak too. Good luck in the future Em, sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope the dream works out.
02-02-2011 10:40
Find all posts by this user
md99 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-01-2011 14:21 )emilydeanbowie Wrote:  Hi everyone its really me admin and a certain beautiful punk princess can confirm that i joined here to say yes i am retiring i will have my own website when its ready

I've been hoping this would happen for quite some time Smile

Consider me already signed up!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 16:26 by md99.)
02-02-2011 16:26
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Really saddened me to read Emily's post in this thread and just wanted to add my best wishes for her future. She has been a star performer - her 2-4-1s with Hazel were absolutely classic - and hope she bounces back from her current state.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
02-02-2011 16:52
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

Emily i hope things go well and i look forward to your website i will sign up thats for sure keep well hun miss you loads love and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeart

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
03-02-2011 00:17
KingSnake Offline
Junior Poster

Very best of luck to you in the future. Thanks for the awesome performances and many raging boners I'm sure you've gave all of us in the last decade or so Tongue xx
03-02-2011 03:15
Emily Dean Bowie Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thank you all for your best wishes as at the moment im making a fire and got to go clean some old ladys house for 50 euros ! but i dont mind none it was always my dream to run a bed and breakfast when i retired so i hope i can get that fucking fencing finished tomorrow because being a builder eletrician is fun but home is were my heart is Smile just gotta keep paying the morgage and bills and i will be A ok! as dale cooper would say i know im a nerd Tonguelaugh
03-02-2011 11:10
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

I would gladly pay 50 euros just to have Emily sit and watch me do the houseworkTongueTongueTongueTongue

And "NO" i mean with clothes onSmileSmileSmile
03-02-2011 13:51
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Emily Dean was on TVX
Hope all goes well Emily i wish you all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
05-02-2011 21:25
Emily Dean Bowie Offline
Apprentice Poster

i tried my best to thank all well wishers my thanks that send me pm but speedybert yours didnt come through so ask admin or sooxie to give you my email and i will send you a message thanks for all you support at this bad time but on a lighter not i got in a great club for free last night free drinks and was dirty dancing with a really beautiful pierced tatooed girl there may have been a few finger slips on her behalf mind WinkTongue
06-02-2011 13:00
Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Emily i'm so sorry you have had a terrible time lately, I hope everything works out for you in the future And all your hopes and dreams come true

I'm gutted you have left the babe channels You and Vikki V were the reason i started watching Babecast, There was these two blonde bombshells sitting in their bra & knickers coming out with some of the Funniest things i have ever heard. Its a damn shame some sky channel never took you two on and gave us the VickEmily Show Bounce

Goodluck Emily and thank you for the laughs, You are one Amazing Beautiful Talented Lady Heart

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 06:01 by Vampkiss.)
13-02-2011 05:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV